Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminiscing

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Reminiscing

Wow soda, what a list.
    Sounds like a book in the making to me..lol

FOr me, Jahh and I saw TBS solo at the keswick in glenside pa. May 31st 2012.It's a Beautiful old theater and it was half empty...such a shame. He completed my "seeing them all solo". I had decided before hand not to listen to Expando..I just wanted to be suprised and enjoy the music for the first time....glad I did.

I love Zelda' story , although I admidt that I almost chocked on my burger at the hard rock in AC when she told me.(our dinner before the eagles concert sept.1,2012..Dreamer, Soda,JAhh, Zelda and me...HH and VA were at pre show dinner at the revel before the concert)

FOr me, my very first "show" was DOn henley at the Borgata in June 9th 2007. He was sick that night but such a trooper and a great show

Then therewas the LROOE tour which I saw them three times .(Twice in July in Philly and the borgata in ac) (At this show at the Borgata, I got my picture taken with Scott Crago, WIll Hollis and Stuert SMith and their autographs and did I mention a hug from WIll and Scott??? ANd a TBS pick thrown right at me by TBS himself.What a night) And then Nov 25th 2008 at the Wachovia again.

Then there was Joe Walsh and BBKing at the Borgata 10-22-2011. It was an anniversary gift from JAHH ..We met up with Dreamer, SOda HH and her dh..FIrst time we met everyone and it was drinks and dessert after the show.

Then, After Hours tour at the Sands in Bethelhem Pa and it was Happy Birthday TT from JAHH..where we met up with Soda, Dreamer, VA and Pretty lil miss...(forgive me there were other people who joined us for drinks after and names escape me now)

Then came TBS as stated above, which means I had seen them all solo.

Next was the revel sept 1,2012...what a blast what a show and got to meet Sela Ward to boot. LOL She loves the Eagles and thought tey wer fab..When DH was motioning to her to come back stage,.I thought he was pointing at HH since she and Va were next to Sela and her Hubby.

Last but not least was the DH show Feb 1st at the revel with HH and her DH , dreamer,Va JAHH and myself. Great show and we were all sitting where we could see each other during the show. ALso got to meet Michael Thompson and he signed my cd too..Awesome expierences all of them

This is just the "boys"

It has been fun sharing stories and conceert reviews on line with other border people.
    The Tbs show was one year ago today and it was great..Terrific talented guy.SO blessed tohave seen them all solo..you see another side to them.

Out on the Border

Certainly enjoy hearing all your experiences!! I've only seen The Eagles twice, once in 1994 and again in 2010. Waiting for some Cali dates. Would love to hook up with other board members!!

October 7 will be my first time

Out on the Border

Sad-cafe......you're gonna love it!!! Have a great time!!

Last year on June 4th I was lucky enough to win tickets to the IHeartRadio show that Joe did in NYC....I was in the front row, center about 3 feet from him...He was amazing, as always! Such a fun night..
    Here's a video I took that night;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHo9cRiKMH4[/ame]

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Wow, it's been a year already!!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Yes, I know it's hard to believe a year has gone by...It went by so fast!

Can't wait to see the guys again, but it looks like the solo shows will be on hold for a long time!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Tk, can't believe it's been a year already! Such fun for you!

On this day in 2003 I got to see the Eagles at the Savis Center (now Scottrade) in St. Louis on the Farewell I tour! Can't believe it's been 10 years already! I didn't have great seats (25th row on the floor in the center) but hubby and I had a fantastic time! I actually tried standing on my seat, but figured I'd get in trouble, so I gave up on that and finally towards the end, made my way down to the front of the stage in a crowd of rabid fans on Joe's side to get a closer look!

I need to read my notes to try to remember if they wore the suits and what they sang! But I do remember it was fabulous!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Brooke, It'a hard to believe that it's been 10 years since the Farewell 1 tour!!!
    YIKES! That was a long time ago.
    Funny you mentioned standing on your seat because as a teen, I did this all the time! I got away with it too, & nobody even complained, but of course those were the days when the ushers were all stoned on pot like everyone else!!!LOL They didn't really care what you did! I used to sit on my boyfriends shoulders, & jump on my seat! I was a little maniac back then! I think I once even fell into the row behind me

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I need to read my notes to try to remember if they wore the suits and what they sang! But I do remember it was fabulous!
    I don't think they brought out the suits until the LROOE tour...
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.