Well I started reminiscing when I saw on the Eagles history calendar that today is the 4th anniversary of the Eagles show in Sacramento that Soda and I talked about earlier in this thread. Now, for the band, I guess this was just another show, but for me personally, this would turn out to be truly an 'event'. As we said earlier, at the time that we went to this show, I really did believe that it would be my very last Eagles concert. There had been a feeling for quite some time that the California tour would be it for the band. It didn't seem that there would ever be another Eagles album, and that the end for the band was in sight. How wrong we were! Not only was it not the end, but rather I was personally just getting started. Again, this is the concert where I first met Z, Soda, and PLS. We were truly like school girls in our excitement of going to the show and meeting one another. This was only my 4th Eagles' concert, and was the first time I had ever hooked up with other hardcore fans for a show. What fun the weekend turned out to be. Although it had been in the back of my mind for several weeks, this was the first time I seriously brought up the possibility of going to Pebble Beach. Little did we know what future endeavors that weekend would lead to. So the last 4 years have been quite a ride for me, and I'm hoping the end is nowhere in sight.