Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminiscing

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Reminiscing

So glad you guys got to see them on their last tour! Wonderful memories for you!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by L101 View Post
    Hopefully in a few weeks time, we'll get more great memories with our first Don concert - counting down the days now ......
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    DD and L101, so glad you got to see them on the HOTE tour! I made the fatal mistake of thinking we always had more time, or there will be a next time, and missed out entirely. Anyway, we still have solo Don, so that's all that matters now. Enjoy the show like it's your last!
    NOLA - that's a shame you missed out on the HoTE tour but as you said, we have Don to look forward to! ! Can't wait to hear what you think of his shows
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

NOLA. I'm in the same boat. I was hoping to see them this year and also see Don's solo tour. Those were the two concert on my list to see. I said myself, I'm going to make sure to see the Eagles this year in concert. I thought I had one more time to see them. My "I'm going to try to see them next year" was too late. I was looking forward to the HC tour that the guys were planning for this summer.

I'm looking forward to seeing Joe in August. He will be my first solo Eagle show. I still want to see Don, but I don't think I will get to see him this year. If I don't get to see Don this year(I don't know if he will continue to tour for the rest of the year after September), I will see him next year.

Haven't been around the Border much lately, but I've got a concert anniversary to commemorate!

Today marks one year since my fourth (and sadly, last) Eagles show - HOTE at the Resch Center in Green Bay, WI. It was my first show with floor seats, and the guys all sounded amazing, if not better than ever. I'll always cherish making eye contact with Don (and especially Glenn) while waving, blowing kisses, and yelling "I LOVE YOU!" at the end of the show. My last Eagles show at the same venue where I saw my first one... it couldn't have been a better "end" to things.
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    Haven't been around the Border much lately, but I've got a concert anniversary to commemorate!

Today marks one year since my fourth (and sadly, last) Eagles show - HOTE at the Resch Center in Green Bay, WI. It was my first show with floor seats, and the guys all sounded amazing, if not better than ever. I'll always cherish making eye contact with Don (and especially Glenn) while waving, blowing kisses, and yelling "I LOVE YOU!" at the end of the show. My last Eagles show at the same venue where I saw my first one... it couldn't have been a better "end" to things.
    What an awesome concert to have as your last Eagles show - so glad you could go and got such great seats too - those are memories to last a lifetime!

Sounds like a lovely memory. So glad you got to go!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

At this moment three years ago, I was watching the Eagles come onstage in Louisville, KY for the first show of the History of the Eagles tour.

I didn't know what to expect - we'd heard some rumors that there would be surprises, but we didn't know what. Little did we know that the show would be no less than EPIC. I'll never forget moments like seeing Bernie Leadon walk onstage to perform at an Eagles concert for the first time in almost four decades; hearing the Eagles' absolutely cinematic Doolin' Dalton / Desperado Reprise... I was moved to tears. Afterwards, I couldn't believe how the Eagles had somehow managed to get EVEN BETTER when I'd thought they were already at the top.

It was one of the best shows I had ever seen in my life.

A night that will stay with me always.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I can't believe its been 3 years since the HOTE tour started. We would had never believe this was the last tour. They were always saying it, but we didn't think Glenn's death would put a stop to it.

I download a lot of clips from this tour from Youtube and I'm going to cherish them since I never got the chance to see the guys.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

What a wonderful memory for you Soda, and everyone that went.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten