Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminiscing

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Reminiscing

Happy anniversary, Soda! And thank you for all you've done for Eagles fandom

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Happy Anniversary Soda!!

As I have said before, your sites have impacted so many people in Eagles fandom around the world. I and I know so many others are grateful for your night in Chicago. Thank you Don & Stevie!

And a tremendous thank you to you SODA!!! You have done a FANTASTIC job!!!

Happy 10th Eaglesversary Soda!!

Love all the work you've done for all us Eagles fans - here's to many more years

And because it all started when you went to see Stevie and Don, I finally have a reason to use this
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Well, I guess that I should've posted my congrats here, instead of in the Henley Heaven thread.

Excluding the other stuff I said there,
    Happy 10th Anniversary Soda!

Here's to 10 more years!
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Happy tenth anniversary of being an Eagles fan, Soda!!!!!!!!! Yes, where would we all be without that one night in Chicago?? Thanks to that one night, and you of course, we all have a place to have give-and-take discussion about the best band out there, as well as all their solo efforts. Thank you for all you do to keep this board up and running and so very organized, as well as all the sites.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border

We Nancy & here's to the next ten years!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Today is a special day for me. 10 years ago today, I saw Don Henley perform with Stevie Nicks in Chicago. I thought he was so fantastic that I bought his Greatest Hits, then the Eagles Greatest Hits, then Glenn's Greatest Hits, then the Glenn website, then the board, then the rest of the sites.... and here we are now.

My life has changed in a lot of ways since then and I've experienced things I never thought I would, made friends all over the world...

And it all started with that night in Chicago.
    Congratulations on your Eagleversary from me too Soda, and because of it (and me having a similar experience a year later) I have made so many wonderful friends - yourself included of course and had so many wonderful experiences
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Border Troubadour

Thanks so much Soda for giving us a forum where we can express our obsession!!! I'm not surprised Don was amazing that night - he's a truly incredible, talented man. I've been overwhelmed in my obsession with him since the HOTE doc and then the tour which led me to this site....so thank you again!!! I know it takes incredible dedication and commitment to keep this going but you're greatly appreciated....round of applause anyone?
    Last edited by DivineDon; 06-20-2015 at 11:13 AM.
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Stuck on the Border

Funny how attending one concert can have an impact on so many lives. What would you be doing if you'd missed that concert? Or would you have ended up in the same place but by different means? You provide many hours of entertainment for so many through your efforts with this site.

Aw, you guys are so sweet! You make all the hard work worthwhile!

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheWire
    What would you be doing if you'd missed that concert? Or would you have ended up in the same place but by different means?
    Who knows where life's path would have taken me. I probably would have kept updating my Fleetwood Mac site, which I pretty much abandoned to do GFO and then the other Eagles sites. I also abandoned the Buckingham Nicks message board I used to run - closed it down completely to concentrate on this one.

I can't ever close down The Border like that, though, because it's the only Eagles message board left!

I also would have more money if it weren't for that night in Chicago. But it's been SO WORTH IT!!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten