Page 20 of 200 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Walsh Worship: The Joe Walsh Photo Thread

Out on the Border ClownPrinceLover's Avatar

Default Re: Walsh Worship: The Joe Walsh Photo Thread

In light of the events in the news lately, I just HAD to post this one! Sorry!!

http://www.tigerwoodsfoundation.org/...lsh,Tiger1.jpg
    Help me through the night, Mama!

That's a nice pic
    Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001

Stuck on the Border

The guys don't care about all the crapola surrounding Woods, (who are they to talk, lol?)they respect him as "THE" golfer, and probably don't mind this pix. Cuz when this dies down, something else will take over Inside Edition and the rest of the media and Woods can have some slack....even though his reputation is shot down in flames.....

We don't know what they think about the current situation but this photo was taken at a benefit to aid Woods' Learning Centre, so it is a charity event. I have others.

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I just got a book in the mail, got a real touching pix of Joe holding his baby daughter Emma. It's probably somewhere on this thread, I just didn't see it. What a rough emotional life this man has lived. His craziness probably hides the hurt.
    What's the name of the book? I don't remember ever seeing a picture of Emma. The little blond girl I saw a picture of Joe with, everyone seemed to think she was either Randy's or Don Felder's.

I'm assuming it's Emma cuz the pix is titled Joe Walsh and daughter, Boulder, CO., 1973, pg 192 from the book Roadwork: Rock & Roll Turned Inside Out by Tom Wright with Susan VanHecke. Foreword by Pete Townshend. Published in 2007. Joe is also pixed on pg 285. I'm assuming it is his oldest daughter Emma because she was killed in a car accident the following year on her way to nursery school and the time frame is right and I think he only had the one child at that time. Someone correct me if this is wrong please.

That's Emma alright.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I have never heard of that book, I'll have to check into it. Thank you for the information.

I've got all kinds of books with pix and stories, even if it's just a mention, of the Eagles. And today I got a great Xmas Eve present: I bought Don Kirshner's Rock Concert dvd on ebay Tuesday cuz it was 1973 or 74, the show with the Eagles, pre-Walsh and Schmidt, also featuring Linda Ronstadt and Jackson Browne joining them onstage. That was great enough, but the seller had also included a copy of the Eagles in Voorburg, Netherlands, 3-10-1973! So you all know what I'm gonna be watching tonight, everyone have a Merry Xmas...........

It looks like it is going to be a very Merry Christmas Eve for you. I am going to see if I can find that book. I have often wondered what Emma looked like.

You really can't see her, it's not a close-up, it's a side view of him holding her up in the air, faces close together. He's rail-thin too and shirtless but it's still a great pix. If I had any PC smarts, I'd scan it and post it, but maybe someone out there can do it. Go to Amazon and look for this book or ebay.