Page 163 of 208 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2076

Thread: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread (Oct 2009- July 2013)

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    can you imagine going to a baseball game....minding your own business...and you look over in your section....and see HIM....so much for the baseball game!
    I had season tickets to all the Notre Dame sports and still go to several football games. At one football game back in the mid 80s, my friend nudged me and pointed to 2 rows ahead of us, there sat Martin Sheen. Needless to say, that was one ND football game I actually didn't see much of. Lots of celebs show up there often... Vince Vaughn has been there quite often the last couple of years, John Cusack, Jon Bon Jovi, Snoop Dog, and of course Regis and Sean Astin (Rudy) who also showed up at my son's high school graduation ceremony because his sister in law also graduated in the same class of 165 kids. It's always fun watching the sidelines to see who's there but seldom do you see them in the stands close to you like we saw Martin that day.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Victim of Love View Post
    Thanks, VA...I always have trouble getting pix to post here. Just can't seem to get the hang of so I appreciate your efforts.
    VOL - We have instructions for posting pictures in the Photo Posting Guidelines thread. If you still have problems after reviewing these, I will be glad to help you out if you send me a PM.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thanks, Dreamer, I'll take any help I can get. I've even printed the instructions but every time I try to put up a picture it comes up as a thumbnail. I guess I'm tech-challenged!

As for celebs at sporting events, when we lived in Boston (growing up) it wasn't unusual at all for any number of celebs to show up in the most unexpected places. It wasn't uncommon to see the likes of Ben Orr (The Cars), Joe Perry & Steven Tyler or J. Geils strolling the streets of the Back Bay (especially Newbury Street where there are some terrific shops and -at least there use to be - recording studios. There was one such studio near the corner of Newbury & Massachusetts Ave and members of The Cars and J. Geils Band use to sit on the steps outside the office where Mom worked!). Sporting events always drew Stephen King, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, NKOTB members, especially Red Sox games (they still frequent Fenway Park a lot) and Celtic games never had a shortage of familiar, famous faces. And because Boston was the filming location for shows like Spencer For Hire and countless films and a concert hotbed, TV and movies stars and very recognizable musicians were spotted on the streets and at sporting events all the time. Sometimes it was more fun doing a 'star search' of the crowds than it was watching the main event! As it happens, Magic Johnson was also at Dodgers Stadium and sitting in the same section as TBS that night but Mom says the celeb factor is always pretty high at sporting events in LA.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Thanks, Dreamer, I'll take any help I can get. I've even printed the instructions but every time I try to put up a picture it comes up as a thumbnail. I guess I'm tech-challenged!
    I think it only does a thumbnail if you're trying to attach a picture? As opposed to copying the IMG location from Photobucket or a place like it? I think I have a document with screen shots that I made for someone else if you want it, but it's for Photobucket and not Flickr or another cloud service.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Desperado

As it happens, Magic Johnson was also at Dodgers Stadium and sitting in the same section as TBS that night but Mom says the celeb factor is always pretty high at sporting events in LA.
    Magic is one of the Dodgers' owners, so Timothy must have been in a really great section of the stadium!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well I thought I'd use this thread to wish Willie and Larry a Happy 24th Wedding Anniversary. I'm sure that Larry understands by now that a happy Willie means a happy Larry. Therefore, I am going to give you this little gift for you to reminisce a bit about Chicago. I know it will not detract from you giving Larry your full undivided attention on your special day ...

(Is he thinking "It should have been me"? Surely not!)

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Ahhhhh.... Thank you Dreamer. Larry and I have an understanding----if Timothy ever comes along and says, "leave him and run away with me", I'm Already Gone. JK--- but he just does tolerate the obsession really well after this many years. Good man!

-Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

ooooh....good one Austin!...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Well hello, Mr. Schmit!!!

I don't recall seeing this one before or if I did, I have forgotten it (how could that be?). I recognize the concert. Thank YOU Austin!!!