Thread: MP3

Default MP3

Been watching YouTube and stumbled across a music video that you wish you had as an MP3?

Well,

I found the following download from cNet that is pretty helpful.

CLICK HERE

Find your Video on YouTube and copy the URL of that video from the address bar. Then fire up the Converter and paste the URL into the box provided. Click START and sit back. That's about all there is to it!

During installation though, you need to "uncheck" the "Install Ask Now Toolbar" options though. If you don't, it will change your browser's home page.

Before I found this on cNet, I would find a YouTube video and have to fire up "Messer". Messer is a program that "records" anysound that your soundcard processes. So, while you can play the video and record whatever is on it, it will also record any "glitch" you might get while watching the video...buffer stalls, "you've got mail" audio, ANY SOUND your computer might make. This software eliminates all that.

In truth, it takes it a while to convert...it's no speed demon! But it seems to work flawlessly.

MikeA

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: MP3

Thank You Mike!!!! I had been working with Freecorder that someone here told me about. It worked fine up till a few months ago when I downloaded the newest version and now it doesn't record completely and have been having all kinds of trouble with it. I tried your cnet one and it worked perfectly!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low