My opinion on the "new" songs:

The girl from yeasterday: Ok, but not that good. Having said that, I think the "Because she knows deep in her heart that he'll be back someday" bit is a lovely moment musically and lyrically. Very Glennish too. And of course Glenn sings the song beautifully. But I do get a slight "oh yeah, but what was the point of the song again?" feeling.

Learn to be still: I loved this when the album was fresh. I still like it a lot. Lyrically as well as musically.

Get over it: I love the lyric, but musically I find it lacking substance. I do like the answering "ta-daa" guitars after the "get over it" line in the choruses. A brilliant little detail.

Love will keep us alive: I have never liked this song at all. I would have preferred a song written by Timothy to a cover I don't like at all. I think this song is very boring. Lyrically it may have its sweet moments, but lines like "I would die for you, climb the highest mountain. Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do" really bring it down.

I have this feeling that there are people who say they like Eagles, and Eagles to them is Hell Freezes Over. I really wish they would dig deeper.