Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Rosemont - Chicago, IL 11/9/09

Default Re: Rosemont - Chicago, IL 11/9/09

Thank you all for these great reviews, and to Rambo for the fantastic clips. I'm listening to the End Of The Innocence right now.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Rambo, I like the little snippet of Glenn/Joe in ASWTDID!

Also, during LITFL, you totally captured the robotic Palmer girls!

Dirty Laundry... nice clip of Peter Thorn.

TBF, on a different note...I didn't even register w/me that was Jimmy Page in that pic!!!

Wooow....I'm listening to EOTI right now! I have goosebumps! Slowing it down like that really adds emotion to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Great job Rambo. Thank you! I appreciated your No Infringement statement.

Lost Desperado, huh? Isn't that coincidentally your least favorite Eagles song?
    I'm glad you like the "No Infringement" statement, hopefully that will help keep the youtube Nazis off my back and maybe steer a few folks into the seats of Don's show!

Re: Desperado. I'm relieved I lost that one instead of one I like. lol -- I was deleting poor photos off a memory card too quickly and I accidentally lost that one and, actually, the video to "End of Innocence" -- THANK GOD I took audio of that.
    "City streets don't have much pity,
    When you're down, that's where you'll stay..."
    -Joe Walsh

Default Re: Rosemont - Chicago, IL 11/9/09ot

Rambo, I too am at work and can't enjoy the fruits of your labor just yet. However, I do have a tip for you, depending on how much you want to retrieve your lost videos. As long as you have not added anything to that particular memory card, it's likely that a friendly local independent computer store has a special software that can retrieve deleted images/video from that card. I know from recent experience...we thought my son inadvertently deleted over 500 pictures from our vacation from a memory card when he was trying to download the remaining 200 concert pix onto a computer. And they sure as heck seemed gone for good, until I got a tip to bring the card into said computer store. Within 24 hours, my once-in-a-lifetime pix reappeared like magic onto a CD, thankfully-- never to be lost again!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Rambo, I can't thank you enough for these clips! They really help make up for the fact that I couldn't go to this show. The video of Don's PCHFC was particularly special to me. THANK YOU!

I really missed you DF. Don was such a charmer that night - you would've eaten it up. I know I did! But maybe he'll tour again soon with new material.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I just remembered something else really cute that he did - a few little hops when Boys of Summer started, like the Eagles do during the instrumental part later on. I just love fun little things like that!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I really missed you DF. Don was such a charmer that night - you would've eaten it up. I know I did! But maybe he'll tour again soon with new material.
    Thanks, Nancy. All these lovely reviews, clips and pictures help me see what I missed.

Oh my gosh you guys....you are going to think I'm crazy or pathetic or both. lol I freaked out when I heard the recording of Don singing "Everybody Wants To Rule the World!" I've heard that song on the radio in bits and pieces before and LOVED it but NEVER knew who sang it! Now I finally know! LOL! I was so excited when I heard the intro and recognized it! I actually loved Don singing it and would love to hear it live! Rambo thanks for these clips! Not only am I still in awe of the arrangement of EOTI but I discovered the identity of a song I loved! lol!