Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Highly Recommend It!

Default I Highly Recommend It!

I love new things that do what they claim they will, but I am never one of the first people to buy something new. I will, however, stop at nothing to buy something someone has personally recommended to me. Hopefully, you will share information here about things you cannot live without.

For those of you who still have wrapping to do, RUN -- I said RUN -- to the store and buy one of the new Scotch paper cutters!!!! They are about $6 around here, but well worth the investment. They are easy to handle and speeds up the process.
    I am not an island
    I am not alone
    I am my intentions
    Trapped here in this flesh and bone

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I saw those in the store, Z, but didn't get one! I'm always a lagger!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I love recommendations. It sounds great, I've never seen them before. I was wondering of we could get them in the UK. I found a few on ebay for about £3.50 plus the same again for postage. Thanks Z!

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...ter&category0=

I have become absolutely addicted to Coke Zero. I started drinking it a few months ago and now I can't get enough of it. It's diet soda that doesn't taste like diet soda. Now, I have to warn you, if you enjoy the taste of Diet Coke, this is not for you. I have noticed people either love it or hate it, and when they hate it, it's usually because they like the taste of Diet Coke. However, if you're looking for a sugar-free drink that's still got that sweetness of regular Coke, try Coke Zero! It's the real thing - sort of.

<-- pretend that is not a Pepsi, but a Coke Zero! lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts
    I have become absolutely addicted to Coke Zero. I started drinking it a few months ago and now I can't get enough of it. It's diet soda that doesn't taste like diet soda. Now, I have to warn you, if you enjoy the taste of Diet Coke, this is not for you. I have noticed people either love it or hate it, and when they hate it, it's usually because they like the taste of Diet Coke. However, if you're looking for a sugar-free drink that's still got that sweetness of regular Coke, try Coke Zero! It's the real thing - sort of.

I LOVE coke zero as well! Oddly enough, I also love regular coke and diet coke though. very good stuff though!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Oh thanks, Soda. I was going to buy it 2 days ago but didn't know how it tastes. I will try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    I LOVE coke zero as well! Oddly enough, I also love regular coke and diet coke though. very good stuff though!
    So much for my theory! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    So much for my theory! lol
    Well if it makes your theory sound better, I DO like coke zero the BEST!

Stuck on the Border

I tried Vanilla Coke, which I hated. I did try Coke Zero & there wasn't enough... sugar.... . For me it's real Coke or nothing, although I will drink Pepsi if it's the absolute last resort.

Just saw Dreamgirls... I was blown away. What a terrific movie - we're all music lovers here, and this is definitely a movie for those who appreciate great voices. Hudson's heartwrenchingly desperate "And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going)," which finishes with her alone on a stage in an empty room, had people in the theater applauding. So did Knowles's "Listen." And yes, I was one of those people. Eddie Murphy stunned me - I knew he was a great comic actor, but he brought an unexpected dramatic intensity to his role that made me say "wow."

It's also a very compelling story with a satisfying ending. One of the best movies I've seen in a very long time.

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0AZNibIuDc