Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eagles Schedule SoCal Dates For April

Default Re: Eagles Schedule SoCal Dates For April

If some more shows are announced I could be planning my next US trip soon............hopefully. More Eagles, and more Will Hollis - what else could a woman want?

Red face Re: Eagles Schedule SoCal Dates For April

ILAA will be selling VIP tixs for the Bowl shows for those of you who want to go that route. There will probably also be an AMEX presale on Monday, Dec. 7th too.

Stay Tuned!

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGalWithASmile

This announcement is of course nice for all who live on the West Coast, I hope for you, that they will more shows announce.
    I hope they come sometime in the near future again to Europe, otherwise I must cogitate really seriously about it to travel for concerts to America.
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Wink Re: Eagles Schedule SoCal Dates For April

They're billing the Bowl concerts as part of their Long Road Out Of Eden World Tour 2010 so keep you fingers crossed.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

Great news for everyone on the West coast! I sure wish I could get out there, but we're going to Scotland again today, and I think our budget just won't take it!

Red face Re: Eagles Schedule SoCal Dates For April

Ticket brokers already, no big surprise, have tickets on sale for the Bowl concerts. Of courses prices are outrageous. Can't wait for Monday morning!

Well, we west coast fans have been waiting a long time for the Long Road Out of Eden Tour to wend it's way home to SoCal. They haven't toured California since 2005-and they all live in SoCal (except for Henley). What up wid dat! We are long (road out of Eden) over-due.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGAl

ILAA has posted prices for Pool tixs and expected they are off the hook.

Five Star-Runs from $795-$995 depending on whether you want front row or not. Front row will more than likely be the $995 charge and $795 will be rows 2-4.

Four Star-$595 and they are in rows 6-7 in the Pool.

I have no idea why they are skipping the 5th row.

The Pool is the best place to be at the Bowl. The Garden and Terrace seats kindda suck as it is table seating and you might be crammed in a box with a bunch of people you don't want to really sit with.

Anyway the Pool has Five Sections and seven rows in each section with about 14 seats in each row as I recall. The best section is the center section C. The sections run from stage right Section A to Section E. The best sections are Sections B,C,D. That's the down-low. Be careful if offered sections A or E they can be so far off-sides you might as well be in the Garden seats. That happened to me with a show and it sucked.

Another alternative is ramp bench style seats along the sides of the Garden seats. The only thing is I have never been able to snag one of those.

They go on sale for AMEX cardholders beginning at 10:00 A.M. PST on Monday , Dec.7 and run through Wednesday, Dec. 9th at 7:00 PM PST.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal
    Last edited by carol7lynn; 12-05-2009 at 06:14 PM.

I had a HUGE smile on face the whole day when I found out about this exciting news. I feel a road trip coming on.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

5th row is traditionally for comps.

So, they're charging extra for first row now? That's actually a good thing in the sense that if I were shelling out nearly $1000, I'd better be in the front!

I've never been to the Hollywood Bowl but as a historic venue, I bet it would be very cool to see a show there. Have fun, all of you who are doing so!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Look what I just saw on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by ILAA
    iloveallaccess
    Thrilled to announce the addition of Phoenix, Anaheim, Sacramento & San Jose Eagles' dates. Please visit iloveallaccess.com for pkg details!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten