Thread: Remastered Eagles' CDs

Default Re: Remastered Eagles' CDs

Thanks for the PSA, Dreamer!

Just ordered it.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Remastered Eagles' CDs

I hope you enjoy this, Austin. Like Soda, I love mine - it is probably my favorite official release by the band.

I went back and looked at Amazon again and I think this is a little different from the original release. I had forgotten that the original release was a limited edition, which contributed to the high cost. I waited a bit before I bought mine, so I didn't pay full price. I can't remember what I paid, but I'm sure it's on this board somewhere. lol I wanna say I paid somewhere in the $60 range. But, still, it is so worth it.

It looks like the main differences are that we got 8 CDs (the 6 originals, plus Eagles Live, and one with Please Come Home for Christmas and Funky New Year. As said before, the CD covers were cardboard replicas of the original covers, including the poster inserts. I think this offer has just the 6 albums and I'm not sure if they are packaged the same. But, irregardless, it's still a great deal and I don't think anyone that buys this would be disappointed if it is sold as advertised.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY LISTENING!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016