Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Wishes

Border Desperado

Default Re: Christmas Wishes

Merry Xtmass dear friends of The Border, with this What the heck? Year gone, my best thoughts for all of you fora a great great 2010, love.
    Be part of something good,
    Leave something good behind.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Here's wishing all my fellow Borderers, and Glenn and Don and Timothy and Joe

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

Merry Christmas to all my Border friends. Have a wonderful Holiday!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my friends on the Border and hope 2010 brings a fabulous Eagles filled year to all!

Kath

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
    (once again, I'll revisit this lovely sentiment..)

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and continues to have a lovely holiday!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and may the new year ring in a 2010 filled with good news, good friends, good music, and lots of Eagles concerts for us all!

Stuck on the Border

Well, it's the end of Boxing Day here and as I said earlier I'm sipping on a Stella. I hope you all had a happy, cold..... Christmas.

It wasn't bad down here except for my poor Geordie husband insisting it was 'humid' so we had to have the fan on for hours until I finally told him I was turning it off. At my mother's place for Boxing Day it was rainy but not cold - but not swimming weather. I can see the rest of you except for Mrs Frey shaking your collective heads and wondering what I am on about.

My presents were books and DVDs. I got the 3 DVD set of Monty Python -(Almost) The Truth, plus bootlegs of Simon & Garfunkel in Tokyo & Elton John in Brazil, plus various books. My mother gave me a Lonely Planet guide to London because we are supposed to be going there next year. She gave hubby a Lonely Planet guide to his ancestral homeland Sweden. If we go to Sweden it won't be for long. Rosalind got a lot of DS games and DVDs.

As always for Christmas dinner we had pork and lots of fruit, and today we had prawns ('shrimp'), cold meat and Black Forest cake, and fed the cockatoos and magpies. I come from the Land Down Under, etc.

We're having to split our Christmas into two parts. The first was actually on Christmas day where my older sister, her husband, and her two sons along with my aunt, my cousin and his wife, and my parents all celebrated. We had ham, corn, potatoes, salad, rolls, green bean casserole, Aunt Sara's infamous "pink stuff" gelatin, apple pie, and cookies. Santa presents were opened.

Today, my younger sister, her husband, and her daughter and son arrive, and we have Part 2 of Christmas where the rest of the presents are opened. Another big meal, too, of course!

P.S. My nephews are 6, 3, and 1, and my niece is 3. For someone unused to kiddies, two is an adventure. Double that and... it should be interesting. I haven't had all my nephews and niece in the same house at the same time since before the youngest was born!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten