Sooo! The ride is over. Time to open up my parachute and come back down to earth. I'm dog tired but thought I'd let everyone know the highlights. Well actually there was only one highlight-Timmy's son Ben joined his daddy on stage for White Boy and was awesome.

I ran into Ben earlier in the evening and had no idea who he was. We were both going into the venue at the same time and I noticed him but thought he was just some kid whose band was going to open for them (meaning Jack Tempchen and Timmy). He was with another guy about his age and they were carrying guitar cases. While I was hanging posters and putting cards on the tables, during soundcheck, I over-heard the manager tell him he had to stay back stage because they weren't twenty-one. Wasn't until later, when Timmy brought him onstage, that I realized who he was.

Timmy said that his wife wasn't feeling well so she stayed home and he brought Ben and Owen instead. Nothing else majored happened. The place was packed and some people talked more than they listened (which Timmy made a passing remark about) but it was a Monday and not a Friday Night after-!

"The tourette", as Timmy termed it, was something I will never forget. He thanked everyone for giving him such a nice "Christmas gift."

BTW my camera jammed and I wasn't able to get any pixs or vids. But the place was camera friendly and I saw lots of people taking pixs/vids which I'm sure will be on youtube soon.

And, that's the way it is!

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal