Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: No official Wiseguy release?

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: No official Wiseguy release?

My apologies - Decades will be showing 6 episodes of Wiseguy on Thursday, January 26th:

GOING HOME; SCHOOL OF HARD KNOX; REVENGE OF THE MUD PEOPLE; LAST OF THE TRUE BELIEVERS; STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN; WHITE NOISE

I see from IMDB that all of Glenn's episodes were in 1989, so ... never mind!

I found a bootleg copy of the Dead Dog Records arc, on iOffer. I don't know if they have more, but it's definitely worth it if you can get your hands on a copy.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

So you're saying Glenn and Tim Curry and Debbie Harry were all on this same program?! I would definitely like to see it.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    So you're saying Glenn and Tim Curry and Debbie Harry were all on this same program?! I would definitely like to see it.
    Yes. Also Paul Winfield & Patti D'Arbanville. It had a great cast. Mick Fleetwood cameos in (I think) Episode 4.

If we have any Days Of Our Lives fans, Deidre Hall (who plays Marlena Evans) plays Tim Curry's wife.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That was another reason I loved getting to watch that arc finally last year. Seeing them all in that storyline was awesome. I hope they'll reair those eps on TV. I do have the Decades channel.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

I'm looking forward to seeing Glenn's arc on the Heroes and Icons channel. And since they are doing one episode per day, the Dead Dog Records arc probably won't be on until either mid February or early March. They're finishing up the Sonny Steelgrave arc and about to do the Mel Proffitt arc next week. That's my favorite arc. Kevin Spacey did a great job playing crazy Mel Proffitt.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 01-23-2017 at 10:47 PM.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Happy Belated 29th Birthday to the Dead Dog Records Arc on yesterday.

Happy birthday Dead Dog Records!! This is what got me into Glenn and the Eagles. ( Bobby Travis). Wiseguy is the best show that's ever been on tv, not just this arc but the entire series. Definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it!

I loved Wiseguy. I had a crush on Ken Wahl growing up.