Nowadays, it seems like tons of old television shows - even obscure ones - are getting re-released on DVD. When I saw some Wiseguy episodes had been released, I eagerly awaited the "Dead Dog" Arc's release as well which featured Glenn. I was hoping for some commentary and other cool extras.

Well, strangely, they skipped over that arc and went to the next season when releasing Wiseguy episodes. I hoped it was just a delay, that they'd release that arc later...

Then I got this on Google alerts today. I don't know how authoritative it is, but the author seems knowledgeable. She says:
"The original release [of Wiseguy on DVD] in 2003 came in 'arcs' rather than seasons, which meant each season included multiple sets, running up the bill considerably. True devotees [...] were already p'd off about the wholesale music substitutions in all the sets. Expect more of those. And don't expect Wiseguy's memorable music-industry arc with Tim Curry, Debbie Harry and Glenn Frey ever."
It seems there is some trouble with the music licensed for the series?

ETA: Found more info and yep, it seems it's not happening. In fact, Glenn's arc is the ONLY one not getting released, and it's all because of music licensing! An additional post says:
"A 13-disc edition that will feature 66 of the 73 episodes of the series is coming March 9th. As you might guess, the 7-episode 'Dead Dog Records' arc from season 2 will NOT be included, as apparently there is too much music featured that is integral to the storyline. As I recall, one of these songs was the Debbie Harry one, which I think was called 'Bright Side', which is featured repeatedly in key moments throughout the arc, along with numerous other background songs and lyric references. It's a shame, and we'll never know if [series creator/producer] Cannell ever seriously attempted to license the music for DVD, or if he didn't even bother to try."
All I can do is thank God that Freypower recorded it so we could have Wiseguy pages on GFO, including video clips for each episode. Glenn did some great acting here and it would be a shame if it just disappeared into the vault, never to be seen again. So THANK YOU JULIE!!