Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: No official Wiseguy release?

Default Re: No official Wiseguy release?

Oh ok. Thanks. I figured he was in the whole arc. I will watched the episodes later. I really don't remember if I watched Glenn's arc, but I remembered the arcs of Sonny and the arc Kevin Spacey was in. Those two arcs were my favorites.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I didn't know that Glenn was in Wiseguy! That would be soo special to see him in there!!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Thanks so much for the YT links as I'm so happy I finally was able to watch this!!! This was always so hard to find and I had wanted to for years since "Wiseguy" is one of my Dad's favorite shows and I have seen majority of the other seasons/arcs. I loved it and Glenn's character so much!!! He was so comical in some scenes and I loved when he figured out Vinny was an undercover FBI agent, and the bust on Tim Curry's villain. His character even had chemistry with Debbie Harry's and I was bummed that didn't go any farther like I was hoping. LOL Also loved that scene in his last ep where he was laying on the couch and playing his guitar. He was such a good actor and this proved it even more.

Today's the 26th anniversary of Glenn guest starring on Wiseguy. I haven't seen all of the episodes. I think I'm on episode 4.

If you have the channel Heroes & Icons, they will now be showing Wiseguy everyday at 2:00pm Eastern/1:00pm Central starting this Monday.

I hope they show Glenn's arc. I think they have problems with the music in that arc.

Just a heads up. I checked my guide and I do have this station. I live in Mississippi and Jackson is the only city that carries this station.

Stuck on the Border

There may not be a problem with broadcasting. They must have obtained the necessary music licenses to broadcast in when it was shown originally. Different licenses are required if they want to release on video.

Hopefully, it will get shown and someone will make a nice clean copy of the broadcast and put it somewhere where we can get a copy.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    If you have the channel Heroes & Icons, they will now be showing Wiseguy everyday at 2:00pm Eastern/1:00pm Central starting this Monday.

I hope they show Glenn's arc. I think they have problems with the music in that arc.

Just a heads up. I checked my guide and I do have this station. I live in Mississippi and Jackson is the only city that carries this station.
    For an arc about rock music there is hardly any music in it, just Deborah Harry's Brite Side.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post

Thank you, Shun, cause I never would have known. I don't have that channel but it looks like the 1st episode of season 1 will be shown on a local channel affiliate this Monday. Glenn isn't on till season 2 though, is that right?

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

The cable channel called Decades is showing Wiseguy next weekend but I think it will only be episodes from 1987.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Thanks for the heads up NMB!