Page 261 of 301 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3010

Thread: Eagles Mentions in the Press (2006 - 2017)

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Eagles Mentions in the Press

Yep! I love reading or hearing those old interviews.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    Thanks for this, AG! Enjoying the California Jam videos!
    You are very welcome! The California Jam version of Already Gone is my favorite live version of the song I've heard. I love seeing Glenn playing the guitar solo! . I also loved reading the old interviews!
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Thank you for this awesomeness, AG! I'm pleased the article includes quotes from the band's "soft-spoken bassist."

Ok - don't know where to post this but received it from Eagles Online Store as an email. Please delete if it should go elsewhere. I know there's a tour merchandise section but is there a general one?

SS
    xx
    http://pistoriusontrial.blogspot.co.uk/

Don Henley's New Album Cass County Available Today

Don Henley’s first solo album in 15 years, Cass County, was released today and is available now at all music retailers, including iTunes and Amazon

Cass County is available as a 12-song standard CD and digital album, as well as a 16-track deluxe version, available on CD, digitally and a double disc, 180 gram Vinyl LP. A super deluxe version, seen HERE, includes a 50-page booklet with exclusive photos, collector postcards, deluxe CD album and deluxe Vinyl (2-Disc 180 Gram).

Exclusive Cass County bundles are available in
    Don Henley's official Online Store, including the album, T-Shirt and lithograph.

See Don Henley live on the 'Cass County Tour 2015' - Get tickets HERE. Each ticket includes a deluxe CD copy of the album.

Joe Walsh Fall Solo Toor & Merchandise

Joe Walsh's 2015 solo toor just kicked off and will continue through October with dates primarily on the eastern seaboard. Joe will be performing hits from throughout his career, ranging from the James Gang to his Barnstorm days, to the Eagles and his solo records right through to 2012’s ANALOG MAN, and some surprises. New 2015 toor merchandise is now available in Joe Walsh's Official Online Store, including T-Shirts, hats, accessories and more.

See a full list of dates and get tickets now at JoeWalsh.com. Follow Joe on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates from the road.

Well, it does deal with more than one Eagle but announcements from the band itself aren't really "press"... not sure where to put it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/don-h...felder-bitter/

I really wish Don could have stuck to discussing his album instead of digging up this stuff.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    http://ultimateclassicrock.com/don-h...felder-bitter/

I really wish Don could have stuck to discussing his album instead of digging up this stuff.
    It was only a small part of the original article, one conversation in a week of the journalist following him around.

I read that whole article where part of this article came from. I kinda laughed because I was like, Tell us how you really feel about DonF, Don.

Of course the journalist would bring that up. I don't know why he brought that up. Don usually doesn't talk about that and all the interviews he has done, nobody has brought up the firing of DonF. So I was very surprise to see that in the article.

I'm sorry to say DonF talks bad about Don and Glen in almost every article he does. He say something good about them one minute. Then turn around and say something bad about them.

I know Don will be hated for this. Its going to be interesting what DonF will say about this. His opinion about that little paragraph about him will probably come out very soon.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 10-01-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Banned

BBC Radio 2 DJ Simon Mayo, interviewed Don this week;
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p033wyjs.

Simon expressed his disappointment that the Eagles didn't perform The Last Resort on The History Of The Eagles tour. Don pinned the blame squarely on Glenn.

It's been 25 years since Don declared I Will Not Go Quietly , I'm sure he's said, in a recent interview, that he's learnt to keep his mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    It was only a small part of the original article, one conversation in a week of the journalist following him around.
    Interesting article. Especially the ending part about if Don were to write a book.

I have to say though that I really read rock autobios for those juicy little tidbits, so I'm fine with "nasty tell alls". They don't have to be hurtful, but just a true account of what happened and the bits about the partying. No one wants to read a rock autobio without hearing about what happened back then. Otherwise it's a boring read "I was born in a shack in the bowels of Southern Missouri, I toured the country, and I became a famous rockstar...the end"... I'll take a "nasty tell all", anyday, over a boring memoir. Perhaps they don't want their kids to read it, they are ashamed of it, or they are too private as old men. But plenty of other aging rockstars have told about what went on, and I applaud them for that.

In other words, books like Motley Crue's "The Dirt" appeal way more to me than something like "Waging Heavy Peace". I want the dirty details.