Page 107 of 301 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3010

Thread: Eagles Mentions in the Press (2006 - 2017)

Default Re: Eagles Mentions in the Press

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    It's not like Glenn is stuffing half a million dollars in his guitar case and running out the stage door with an evil grin on his face.
    Oh what a priceless image.

As far as ticket prices go, they're a reflection of what people are willing to pay. If they charge $230. and nobody is buying, they'd have to adjust prices accordingly. That doesn't seem to be the case. They consistently sell out every venue they play.

Will they be in the poor house any time soon? Doubtful. They have worked long and hard for their success and I for one don't begrudge them a dime. JMHO.
    Well said. I don't begrudge a cent that I spent on going to see them - including the cost of overseas travel. It was absolutely a dream come true and one of the best nights of my life.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

It's not like Glenn is stuffing half a million dollars in his guitar case and running out the stage door with an evil grin on his face.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Hey me neither...I ust want a good seat with true eagles fans around me ...althought I gotta agree that the visual on what HH said about GF stuffing money guitar case....lol

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I cry for them all!...a little off the topic, but he mentioned iHeartRadio...I have heard of it...but I don't get what it is? does anyone know?
    IHEartRadio is a group of radio stations that have promotional concerts in NY & I think LA.When an artist has a new album out, they may do an IHeartRadio show to promote it. This is how I got to see Joe for free! The show is a private small venue with about 200 people. You have to win tickets through the radio stations or in my case, I tweeted them & they sent me free tickets. There was also recently a big IHeartRadio show in Vegas where I believe tickets were sold, but also many radio stations gave away tickets.

As for the Eagles not making much money on Itunes, well this doesn't shock me. Most Eagles fans are over 50 & already have all the albums on cd. There are some younger fans but I doubt many under 30. I have never bought an Eagles song on Itunes & I probably never will. Their last cd, LROOE didn't produce any radio hits, so most people either bought the cd, or never even heard of the album. Before that, the previous cd was HFO, which was 1994, a long time ago. Most people already own that.
    The Eagles don't bring in a new audience of young fans because they don't appear on tv shows or at the Music Award shows, so young people are just not exposed to their music, unless by their parents. For these reasons I believe they are not big sellers on Itunes.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Oh, Puh-Leeze.WhatEVER!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

oh let me at 'em!!!.....there now I feel better

REALLY????????????? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE????????????????

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

I'm sure I'll be the lone wolf here, which seems to be my way lately. But I found that rather amusing. Seriously, we've seen a lot worse reviews that were a lot more serious. So what, these 2 guys aren't fans but they are funny about it.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Ok were these Bozos even born when hc was out??