Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889 LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 881

Thread: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

  1. #871
    Border Desperado KingWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    Ok, so the release of "Get the Money" with Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders made me rewatch Foo Fighters "Outside" video and the making of "Outside".--As I said in a previous post, I would be just like Taylor on the couch except freaking out a bit more when Joe is sitting just so close and playing guitar like no big deal . Ha ha note the James Gang hat on Taylor .

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6dgQIn4-_k


    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8v6FpzwqeQ

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-piaBflm87M

    first is official vid, second is the making of and the last is Foos with Joe playing "Outside" live at the roxy! Joe tearing in up

  2. #872
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,234

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    Ok, so the release of "Get the Money" with Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders made me rewatch Foo Fighters "Outside" video and the making of "Outside".--As I said in a previous post, I would be just like Taylor on the couch except freaking out a bit more when Joe is sitting just so close and playing guitar like no big deal . Ha ha note the James Gang hat on Taylor .

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6dgQIn4-_k


    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8v6FpzwqeQ

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-piaBflm87M

    first is official vid, second is the making of and the last is Foos with Joe playing "Outside" live at the roxy! Joe tearing in up

    Thanks!

    lol! I checked out the part you're talking about, beginning at 5:56. Taylor's James Gang hat is adorable! And we would all be totally grooving on that couch just like him!


    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  3. #873
    Border Desperado KingWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    Here we go! This gem appears to have been freshly posted from Howard Stern Show! Joe funk 49 with Jimmy Fox from 2006! 👏🏻 😎

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbyKhl4N6G4

  4. #874
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,234

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    Sounding great! Hard to believe that was 13 years ago.

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  5. #875
    Border Desperado KingWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Sounding great! Hard to believe that was 13 years ago.

    IKR? Time just flies by. So good to see though 😊

  6. #876
    Border Desperado KingWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    Wow. Not sure if anyone saw this but..Joe playing piano charity art show ...songs for a dying planet era....the friend song, Indian summer, desperado, Joe gets teary during the friend song. 😢 Afterwards, Joe says he got the boo hoos 😢.


  7. #877
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,234

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    Wow. Not sure if anyone saw this but..Joe playing piano charity art show ...songs for a dying planet era....the friend song, Indian summer, desperado, Joe gets teary during the friend song. 😢 Afterwards, Joe says he got the boo hoos 😢.

    Thanks for posting this rarity.

    "The Friend Song" was the song he played at the event held in honor of Glenn, I believe. I wonder who Joe was thinking of here?

    Sadly, "Indian Summer" is not really in this video - it gets cut off. I guess the videographer wasn't a fan, lol. Too bad. I love that song and Joe's voice was really strong when he started singing it.

    Joe's "Desperado" never did much for me. He never can remember the words quite right or nail the melody. However, it has heart, which is the most important ingredient.

    (The kid crying in the audience is 27ish now! lol)

    He looks rough and by all accounts was in pretty bad shape then, but he could still perform!

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  8. #878
    Border Desperado KingWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    I totally agree Soda. I wish Indian Summer wasnít cut, and yes he is looking rough and frail. So sad, yet he still brought it when performing. Iíve looked up who Friend Song was written for but havenít been able to find that out. It always makes me tear up and watching this made it that much easier to. Desperado...maybe because I adore Joe so much so Iím biased, but I like his spin on it and voice is strong here. The kid crying ha ha I canít imagine. Lol. That would be my luck. I wonder if there was more songs because the original poster says He was walking down the street and came upon this.

  9. #879
    Border Desperado KingWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    video from the James Burton charity show! I found the horns distracting, maybe just too close to them, too bad cut off at the end, but watch for Sammy Hagar hand over the les Paul for Joe! So cool!


  10. #880
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,234

    Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

    Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    video from the James Burton charity show! I found the horns distracting, maybe just too close to them, too bad cut off at the end, but watch for Sammy Hagar hand over the les Paul for Joe! So cool!

    Thanks for that! I see what you're saying about the horns, although I daresay they blended better further back.

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •