Page 90 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Thanks KW - I hope to find some time to watch this soon.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

No prob. It's really good, he is relaxed and talks about ham radio, how he is dealing with quaratine, his radio show and I am excited he said he is going to start playing jams only he has and will talk more, since the demand is there. The interviewer is good too, he doesn't cut him off, or rush it so it flows well. I hate when interviewers rush through and don't let the artist speak.

Another cute vid! I mean can it get any more adorable!!!!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

OMG - That is absolutely priceless, KW. Thanks for finding it.

Everyone - Be sure to watch this - it is adorable!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

OMG, that's adorable!!

Thanks KW!!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Anytime...I do enjoy these vids . So Ringo had his 80th birthday special and it's available on YouTube. Had a lot to watch this week ha ha! This was fun! Joe is on throughout looks great and does a cute rendition of "Boys"...he is playing the Glenn Frey Rickenbacker in the vid. My hubby thought Sheryl Crow was the highlight with her contribution...either way enjoy!!

Love to look at Joe's videos. Hope he does more like "Boys" I love his expressions especially his eyes. There is a YouTube with him in it at Ringo's induction into the Hall of Fame He's in Paul's video about 1:39. The camera is going to the dressing rooms when you hear Joe Say "My grandfather used to do that" As the camera comes around the corner Joe is talking with Paul and Joe starts into this thigh slapping, hand clapping and foot stoping routine. It is good..Such talent.
    I'm new on the board and not sure how to download the video, tried but it didn't work.

I saw that too scamp! Fun. welcome to the border! Videos were tricky for me too. What worked for me is when you click on the link for video clip, copy and paste your video link. (Share..from youtube.. copy link) but then format it to mimic the example in the insert video clip. I might not be explaining this clearly but my kindle wouldn't post vids correctly to the forum until I realized this and adjusted accordingly. For example,
    https://you.tube/XTK3NzarK-A

(the share link via youtube) should be redone like the video clip example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTK3NzarK-A (use the video clip button in message toolbar, format link that way) and should work, hope that helps!😃

Loved the video. Joe's voice was perfect for the song. Was strange with him singing more than playing, but when he did, wow.
    Joe's voice always amazes me that he can sing so high, still, but he can also sing low and very clear. I think he's very underrated as a singer. I know he's underrated as a guitar player. Joe never was a "shredder" He's actually very technical and precise on his notes. He's a musician how plays guitar, not just a guitar player. As Peter Frampton said in as interview, " A guitar player lasts of 18 months or so a musician lasts forever".
    It's a shame he's not in the Hall of Fame as a solo guitar or even a slide guitar player but as long as the HoF is done the way it is he doesn't have a chance. The owner of it doesn't really like Joe, personal. He picks the people to be voted on then give them to those who vote. Vote isn't done by fellow players or public. He is in the MoPop Hall of Fame as a solo.
    Wish he'd write his book, he's walking Rock and Roll history book. He knows just about everybody, history of songs, people of the time and all the good stuff. LOL They need an "Elder Statesman" of Rock and Roll award for him.
    Thanks for the info on posting a video, I'll try it

Just ran across a video with Joe talking at an AA meeting. No picture just a recording. It was interesting to hear him talk about his addiction. Musicians in Recovery : Joe Walsh - 'The Eagles', Carlsbad, CA, 2002 https://fstrecovery.com/2020/07/16/e...ng-aa-speaker/
    Last edited by Scamp; 02-26-2021 at 09:19 AM.