Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100

Thread: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Just saw this before turning off the computer so I don't know if it is on here already. It's a fox news article with a video. No sound just words on the screen and some pictures I've never seen before of Joe. It is manly out takes from Kristen's book.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ka-and-cocaine

I can't bring myself to read her book. I've seen the pictures, she has posted more on instagram, and have seen some excerpts, but it just seems like a money grab to me.

KW I read the book and took it for what it was, just another person writing their version on what happened. Remembering she was high too so how much is true who knows.
    Joe never disputes anything. I think he just doesn't do that. Joe V has said he's very non confrontal. Plus maybe he really doesn't remember some of that time frame. He was getting pretty bad then. He's said many times he doesn't remember a lot of the mid 80's and early 90's.
    On the fox video I enjoyed the old pictures of Joe, some I've never seen before, didn't care for some of the pictures of her. I just slide along the play bar and stoped on Joe's pictures. It was worth it to me to watch it just to see Joe's pictures.