Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1083

Thread: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

I hope now that David Crosby is gone that Graham Nash and Stephen Stills do more together. Stills Nash. LOL. And for that matter, Neil Young too as Stills Nash and Young. Maybe bring Joe into that fold.

Your group sounds fun though too. Love JT.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Considering they're all from the same area and group of people they could all form a group with rotating people in and out according to schedules
    The "Rocking Rocking Chairs" LOL Only problem would be if they got rocking to their songs they may rock themselves right onto the stage

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow! I can't even ... Stills, Nash, Walsh, and Young. How awesome would that be.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I love this video Joe Jamming in Jersey. Live from the 7th Row June 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAdjN2PtrKU

This video popped up on an Osmond fan group on Facebook I'm a member of. Somebody posted this and wanted us to guess which Osmond member was part of this all-star band (of course Donny Osmond. I love his music and the Osmond family). Anyway. Next thing I know, Dick Clark says Joe's name. I was shocked because I didn't know Donny had shared the stage with Joe.

Here's a video from the 40th Anniversary American Bandstand Special. Amazing talent on that stage. Dick Clark introduces Joe at the 2:52 mark and Joe does a guitar solo at the 7:05 mark.

1992 American Bandstand 40th - YouTube

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Great find shun. I also loved the Osmond's Use to see them on the Andy Williams Show on tv. I wonder if Joe even remembers doing the show, he was pretty bad at that time. It seems like Joe has probably played with almost everybody from that time frame.

That’s a good question. When I saw him I said he doesn’t look too bad. I know this was around the time this was during the lowest part of his life.

i wonder if any of the Eagles ever played on American Bandstand. I know Don was on Soul Train, but all I know.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    That’s a good question. When I saw him I said he doesn’t look too bad. I know this was around the time this was during the lowest part of his life.

i wonder if any of the Eagles ever played on American Bandstand. I know Don was on Soul Train, but all I know.
    Tim did I posted on his video page a while back. Heres the video so you don't have to look for it.
    He also was on it with Poco in 1972 On this clip his daughter introduces him about 3:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piI1vj5SV7U

Thanks for the videos, Shun and Scamp! It always breaks my heart to see Joe during this time period. What a diverse group of folks!
    Tim looks so young on that video! While watching Tim's video, I saw a link to a video with Tim and Richard Marx singing TITTL with Randy. Alas, Tim didn't take a verse(as did Richard). Probably posted before, but couldn't find it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqMUIqGHCkk
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Out on the Border RushFanForever's Avatar

From Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Last edited by RushFanForever; 11-07-2023 at 10:31 PM.