Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 870

Thread: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

  1. #21
    Moderator Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)
    Posts
    20,944

    Default

    Very strange!

    But the desert scenes at the beginning remind me of the new HL video.

    And Joe must have huge feet! I bet he must wear at least a size 12! Look at 'em! Especially at the beginning!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

  2. #22
    Out on the Border The Bomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Woah, that video is... interesting, haha.

  3. #23

    Default

    It was too much for me. I had to stop watching it. lol

  4. #24
    Border Desperado JoeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The County Fair
    Posts
    221

    Default

    A bit disturbing, that. But interesting to see him venture outside of "Joe the Clown."

  5. #25
    Out on the Border The Bomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFan
    A bit disturbing, that. But interesting to see him venture outside of "Joe the Clown."
    I like to see that too. It's just too bad he went to such an extreme the other way.

  6. #26
    Border Desperado JoeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The County Fair
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bomber
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFan
    A bit disturbing, that. But interesting to see him venture outside of "Joe the Clown."
    I like to see that too. It's just too bad he went to such an extreme the other way.
    I wonder if the reception of the video was poor? Perhaps discouraging him from doing it again? All of his other videos after this were comic: The Radio Song, In My Car, and Ordinary Average Guy.

  7. #27
    Out on the Border The Bomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bomber
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFan
    A bit disturbing, that. But interesting to see him venture outside of "Joe the Clown."
    I like to see that too. It's just too bad he went to such an extreme the other way.
    I wonder if the reception of the video was poor? Perhaps discouraging him from doing it again? All of his other videos after this were comic: The Radio Song, In My Car, and Ordinary Average Guy.
    Yeah JoeFan, but look at the types of songs those were. Is he supposed to do a serious video for In My Car? Ordinary Average Guy? That song talks about dog poop, haha. Maybe for The Radio Song he might have been able to do something that wasn't a big joke.

    I don't think he's afraid to be serious because he wrote and performed One Day at a Time. Singing about your problems and cleaning up in front of an audience who has worshiped you as "Cool Party Guy Joe" takes big balls.

  8. #28
    Border Desperado JoeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The County Fair
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Good point about the songs, Jack, and I agree that Joe has "big balls" as you put it. Since his new songs are rockers, I doubt they will be terribly intense, so we may not get a chance to hear more serious material from him on Long Road Out Of Eden. A bit early to tell, though, I realise that.

  9. #29
    Out on the Border The Bomber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69

    Default

    You're probably right... but I'm still hoping for another intense rocker like Turn to Stone. Genius.

  10. #30

    Default

    Oh, I love Turn to Stone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •