Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Well, OK. I realise it must have been hard, but most of it was sung by the backing singers & it was very ragged.

I don't think I can deal with this any more.
    I strongly disagree with this. That was a wonderful version of the song and Joe was smart enough to get very talented singers to sing the harmonies. They did an EXCELLENT job on this moving tribute.

Wintertime is a razor blade that the devil made
    It's the price we pay for the summertime - J.W. '69

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I thought it was very moving. And yes, it's the thought that counts. I'm sure it wasn't easy for Joe.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I just want to hug Joe. He's really taking this hard. A little audio of Joe talking about Glenn's death. He doesn't go into depth, but he say he misses him.

http://wcsx.com/2016/05/18/joe-walsh-still-not-glenn/

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I don't mean this in a crass way but Joe's comments almost indicate a slightly open door as to the Eagles joining together in the future, "we'll revisit it at some point" whereas Don was very final and unambiguous in saying the Eagles were over.

It's hard to say because the audio doesn't include the question that Joe was responding to.

I think Joe was talking about opening up more on Glenn's death later down the road, but right now. Its too hard to think of what to say. I don't think he meant the guys are getting back together. He just meant open up more about Glenn's death.

I found the whole interview on Joe. You have to go to May 10th podcast. Maybe we will hear the question to that short clip. I think they just took out that part to give Joe's opinion on Glenn's death and how its affecting him and the others.

http://wcsx.com/shows/trudi-jim/podcasts/

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Poor Joe, I want to give him a hug too. I agree with Shun too and think it was more of just figuring out what to say or maybe discuss something public for us fans.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I think Joe was talking about opening up more on Glenn's death later down the road, but right now. Its too hard to think of what to say. I don't think he meant the guys are getting back together. He just meant open up more about Glenn's death.
    That makes sense, thanks.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I don't mean this in a crass way but Joe's comments almost indicate a slightly open door as to the Eagles joining together in the future, "we'll revisit it at some point" whereas Don was very final and unambiguous in saying the Eagles were over.

It's hard to say because the audio doesn't include the question that Joe was responding to.
    That's the way I heard it too. That nothing has been settled or even discussed.

I think Joe's comment on Glenn was omitted from the May 10th podcast. I'm glad he said something and is doing the tribute in the concert. It may be emotional for Joe but he also gives the audience a chance to show their support and that has to help. It's quite something to hear them singing along and see them standing so early in the show and once that's done, everyone can relax.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Agreed.

Thank you, Joe.