Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

It's after the HFO tour. Look how much weight he gained. LOL That's what happens when you get sober, your taste buds soddenly like the taste of food.
    There is also a couple YouTube out showing him playing the National Anthem at a Laker game. I couldn't find the better one but the one that is our now has a poor video quality but a fair audio on it. He has his own version and it sound good. Crowd really roars when at the end he hits those high notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgCpYMAqkFY
    Last edited by Scamp; 02-26-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Ya that’s a good one Scamp. Ya Joe had a lil chunk faze. Don’t we all? I can’t imagine how nervous he must’ve been! That song is so dang hard. Regarding National as them here is Joe doing it at Farm Aid 1987. Wish better quality but still cool.

also here is video from Joe in the 90s doing charity baseball game If you haven’t seen it already . Nice hit. Lookin Good Joe!

Found this today. Couldn't link, battery down to 5% and fading Google it JOE WALSH live IN CONCERT Pittsburgh Stage AE

Lots of songs from the concert and a tribute song for The Band drummer who passed away.

I Shall Be Released. JOE WALSH live IN CONCERT Pittsburgh Stage AE 6-2-2012

9. Personal Manager. JOE WALSH live IN CONCERT Pittsburgh Stage AE 6-2-2012

I don't think I've heard those two songs before. Almost all of the concert is listed song by song and Joe talks between songs. Tried to post a link but couldn't I think because it's all listed song by song and not the whole concert.
    Last edited by Scamp; 01-26-2021 at 09:34 AM.

That’s cool Scamp. I have been waiting for this clip for as long as I can remember. Here it is Joes guest vj spot on mtv someone finally posted. It’s so cute. I love it I wish it was cleaned up a bit it’s 80s so it’s grainy and all that goes with it but still a gem. Check it out!!
    Last edited by KingWalsh; 02-02-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Good find Wonder what the whole show was like...Guess we'll never know.

Ran across an oldie, 1975.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvughKkv3AI

This is Ringo's new video. He's doing some quarantine YouTube. It has a lot of artist including Joe Walsh They are all singing at home. Joe is outside on his balcony with a view of Beverley Hills in the background. I really like the song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6oqrbFzLaU
    Last edited by Scamp; 02-18-2021 at 08:33 AM.

Hi Scamp those are nice. There is an extended version of the Don Kirshner Rock Concert as well Which includes Get Back and Gimme Some Lovin. I love it. So good. Can’t Argue With A Sick Mind Is that concert.

speaking of Joe concerts I stumbled across this one. Never knew it existed. This is from Japan 1983 with Michael McDonald and Boz Scaggs. They include In The City, Rocky Mountain Way and All Night Long. Joe starts at 16:14. It gets distorted at times video wise especially during All Night Long (of course ugh )But I really enjoyed watching this and I think he even played a Greco during Rocky Mountain Way? I know they had some interesting shapes back in the day. I’m not sure can anyone identify that guitar?
    Anyways Enjoy. I sure did!

Thats was a good find. Did you notice in RMW the bass player was also using a talk box in harmony with Joe? Can you just see Henley if Joe bounced around on the stage like that with the Eagles. LOL Like his workout outfit.
    Not sure on the guitar in RMW. It was strange. I think the double was a Gibson. They made a lot of different styles then, 12/6, 6/6 and even a bass/6. He has one that he played for a while with both tunics, one regular and one E that he like for slide.
    The RMW one at first glance I thought it was a DanElectro because of the white sandwich body. When I could see the body it's not. Couldn't get a good look at the neck, like to look at the inlays, some brands have their own special look. The headstock with the tuners on top was different but not uncommon. Now you peaked my interest.
    It has a one pickup, looks like dot inlays and a very unusual looking body shape. It could be a Greco as they made a lot of clones and he was in Japan.
    Last edited by Scamp; 02-20-2021 at 09:43 AM.

Joe on Howard Sterns show playing piano and singing "Pretty Maids All In A Row" 1989
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYslgwx50uQ

Another one of Joe playing live on piano Wish it had a better view of him, but you don't see him playing piano in shows very often. He's actually a good player.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ES-b1VEdX4
    Last edited by Scamp; 02-23-2021 at 08:38 AM.