Page 114 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2002

Thread: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread (Nov. 2006 - Oct. 2009)

Default Re: Schmit Sexiness

Timmy has such great hair

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    This is one of Maleah's Chicago pics and Soda posted it in the happy birthday for CM. When I saw it this morning, of course you all know where my eyes went. It is such a great pic of those beautiful cheekbones again, I thought I would play with it (sorry, that means cutting the others out-please forgive me for that!)

A vast majority of Timmy pics make me drool, but there are like a handful that do not. For instance, the above pic of Timmy makes me sad because he looks so old. I know he's 61 and is expected to age like everyone else, but as little as like 5 years ago, he looks decades younger. My gosh, when he was like 50, he was like a real-life Dorian Gray! It really makes me sad to see Timmy age so fast. It makes me feel like his health is going downhill and that he's gonna die soon.
    My avatar is still better than yo momma's

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

I know I should just keep quiet but you all know I won't...

Everything about that above statement is just...since the word I want to use I shouldn't... SAD!

For over 34 years that man has been one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen and he still is and always will be. I look at ANY pic of him and there is a catch in my breath! The last thing on my mind is that he might die soon---Geez!!!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by catpie View Post
    A vast majority of Timmy pics make me drool, but there are like a handful that do not. For instance, the above pic of Timmy makes me sad because he looks so old. I know he's 61 and is expected to age like everyone else, but as little as like 5 years ago, he looks decades younger. My gosh, when he was like 50, he was like a real-life Dorian Gray! It really makes me sad to see Timmy age so fast. It makes me feel like his health is going downhill and that he's gonna die soon.
    Spoken like a true young person!

Just because he's 61 and starting to age normally doesn't mean he's going to die soon for crying out loud!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

A few Tim treats to lift the mood

This picture is just plain hot. Why oh why didn't the other guys follow suit? This definitely should have spawned a photographic Eagles "sunbathing series"...

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post

2 of my faves!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Lou!! Sorry about my disposition above. Thanks for "lifting the mood"--this certainly did it for me!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by catpie View Post

In the words of charlie brown.... .Good grief!!

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

LOL - I've just got around to some catching up. I'm a huge Tim fan but Tim does look his age in some of his pics (surprisingly more than the other guys, I often think). Maybe it's because we are so used to seeing him look so young that it's jarring to see him looking not so young. However, I don't think we are going to lose him anytime soon - he is very good at keeping up the fitness routine, it seems.

Not at all, Willie - completely understandable! Glad it cheered you up a bit I love those pics too. I can't decide which look I like more!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Here's something for Timothy fans as well as Joe fans!

~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.