Page 123 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2002

Thread: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread (Nov. 2006 - Oct. 2009)

Default Re: Schmit Sexiness

Hi Melrose!!!!!!

I'm so glad to see a new Timmyphile here, and I LOOOOOOOOOOVE those pics you posted, especially this one!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH....
    My avatar is still better than yo momma's

Hi Melrose, Welcome! I noticed that you're a Poconut! My hubby is as well, and we've seen them in various incarnations over the years (none as far back as Timmy, I'm sad to say.) If you're interested, I wrote a short account of the most recent show I saw under "Singing for the Sake of the Song" forum, "Other Artists" thread, posts 12 and 15. Otherwise, enjoy yourself with everything Eagley!

Willie, Willie, Willie!!!!!

Ooooh, that autographed one.... What a kissable face he has!!!!

My avatar is still better than yo momma's

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TimothysGirl View Post
    Oh wow Thank You Soda for the link you just made my night! So TBF Love that first picture looks like he's sleeping and having a great dream, but I really want to know about the autographed one, how does one go about getting that one!?!

Several months ago I sat down (after much encouragement from friends here and others close to me) and wrote Tim a letter, pretty much pouring out my soul to him about how much Eagles and his music has meant to me for over the last 34 years, especially the last couple of years which have been pretty bad with several losses of people very close to me, yadda yadda yadda. The other day I received an email that he really appreciated everything I said and was sending me a picture that would be here by the end of next week. The email was so nice and sweet.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I'm sorry TBF that things haven't been good for you but hopefully that letter to Timothy will start things on the road to healing. I'm not surprised that Timothy would respond to you and try to make you feel better that way. I've always felt he was a gentle and loving soul and I would expect nothing less from him -- he's a keeper in all ways. I'm so happy for you, enjoy your wonderful picture and thank you for sharing!

TELL ME WHAT YOU DREAM AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

Cool Re: Schmit Sexiness

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    TG, there is video of that trip! I have some snippets here:

http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/...clips/Boat.wmv
    Just wondering Soda is there a link to the complete video somewhere? If there is I would love it-- pretty please with Glen on top instead of that old cherry!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU DREAM AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Welcome Melrose Glad to see another Timmy fan. Great pics everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothysGirl View Post
    Just wondering Soda is there a link to the complete video somewhere? If there is I would love it-- pretty please with Glen on top instead of that old cherry!!
    Not that I know of - I wish there was!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    Hi Melrose, Welcome! I noticed that you're a Poconut! My hubby is as well, and we've seen them in various incarnations over the years (none as far back as Timmy, I'm sad to say.) If you're interested, I wrote a short account of the most recent show I saw under "Singing for the Sake of the Song" forum, "Other Artists" thread, posts 12 and 15. Otherwise, enjoy yourself with everything Eagley!
    Yes, I am quite the Poconut! I love hearing that people still like them. They have some good stuff. Although, every time I've tried to get to a concert, something goes wrong. I recently went to the see the Eagles when they came to Jacksonville. The concert was more than amazing. It was the best concert I have ever had the pleasure of attending. And I lucked out with some tickets right to Timothy's right!!! I had him right in front of me the whole time! I agree with everyone that they look a bit uncomfortable in those suits, but I wasn't complaining

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

The grammy pic that Soda linked in the Grammy topic. Thought I would post it here also. Looking darn good I must say!!!

He sings it high, he plays it low