Page 141 of 201 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2002

Thread: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread (Nov. 2006 - Oct. 2009)

Default Re: Schmit Sexiness

This was a good look for Tim onstage:

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Why does everybody ignore my posts? I posted a picture of Timothy that probably has never been seen by anybody here before, and it's as if I never posted anything at all. The picture had Joe, Glenn, and Timothy standing in a row. Does everybody here have me on ignore? I have read the rules, terms of service, and netiquette guidelines like 3 times now, and I still feel like my posts offend everybody for no apparent reason. How old do you have to be to post here? I thought the minimum age was 13, and I'm certainly over 13. What gives? What can I do to get recognized, acknowledged, noticed here?
    My avatar is still better than yo momma's

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

CP--Haven't been ignoring you but as for that picture--I've had it on file for a very long time. It is a great picture and I really love it but really nothing new. Sorry if you actually feel offended if no one acknowledges your post but I wouldn't if I were you. I don't think there is anything to be annoyed about.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Yikes, cp. Don't be offended. I just don't have time to respond to every post. Btw, great pics there.

Soda, my first pic for Tim is the one you posted above. Next is this one that came up as a sidebar when I went to tbsonline to search.

I think he can still do this look. He looks great here.

TBF, I about choked when I saw your first pics there!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Here's my favorite Tim attire.. the big shirt open several buttons down, accented with the vest and those nice nice tight jeans!!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

My Gosh Rhonda--Are you trying to kill me off here? Everywhere I look this week, that picture keeps popping up!! It just doesn't get much better than that look!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by catpie View Post
    Why does everybody ignore my posts? I posted a picture of Timothy that probably has never been seen by anybody here before, and it's as if I never posted anything at all. The picture had Joe, Glenn, and Timothy standing in a row. Does everybody here have me on ignore? I have read the rules, terms of service, and netiquette guidelines like 3 times now, and I still feel like my posts offend everybody for no apparent reason. How old do you have to be to post here? I thought the minimum age was 13, and I'm certainly over 13. What gives? What can I do to get recognized, acknowledged, noticed here?
    Not everybody gets replied to 100% of the time. However, if you engage in intelligent conversation with people, you're far more likely to get a response than if you simply post photos. Photos are fun to post, but you can't expect to always get responses for them. There are hundreds of them in here!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Cool Re: Schmit Sexiness

Congratulations everybody I think you all just sent my blood pressure so far off the gauge it's out of sight . Those are some gorgeous shots of Timothy but ticky gets the Blue Ribbon for posting my favorite picture of Timothy and he also happens to be wearing my favorite outfit . I always loved him in the shirts with the vests, he always looks so sexy in them . Don't fret everyone else gets Very Honorable mentions , but I have to say, TBF, you my friend found the one picture that I have to say made me speechless and wonder "What the heck was he thinking" and of course that is the one with the famous jockey hat ! Good job ROFLOL!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU DREAM AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

I challenge anyone here to find the last picture I posted and repost it. I'd like to know if anybody else besides Willie and Soda has seen it. I'm sorry I'm not a person of many words. I'm not very good at interacting with other people. I have never met Timothy like many of you have, so that may be why I'm unable to relate to you all.
    My avatar is still better than yo momma's

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by catpie View Post
    Oh, and here is my current favorite!!!!!! Such a kissable face on Timothy!!!!!

Ok, here ya go cp. And a very nice pic of all three it is. I've never seen it. Thanks for finding it and posting it.

Btw, I happen to think that all three of them have 'kissable faces' there.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten