Page 144 of 201 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2002

Thread: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread (Nov. 2006 - Oct. 2009)

Default Re: Schmit Sexiness

Is it okay if I post this one?

Or this one of Topless Timothy...

...or even this one of Topless Timothy?

My avatar is still better than yo momma's

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Post away catpie-post away!!! Always happy to see as many of them as we can get!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by melrose View Post
    I just love this one from Maleah's concert pictures:

I love this one as well. It is so cute of the two of them that I think it needs to be in the Caption thread.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

I agree - that one is really great. Maleah's pictures are stunning - she really should get into the photographer biz. She could give Annie Liebovitz a run for her money - Ha!

I think I'm boring everybody with the same old pictures that have been posted over and over. I wish I had some never-before-seen pictures of Timothy like Maleah has. Where can I go to get some without violating the TOS? I've seen some really awesome Timothy sites with awesome Timothy pictures, but I'm not allowed to post them here because of copyright laws and bandwidth restrictions. So, therefore, this site and Timothy B. Schmit Online are the only places I can post pictures from.
    My avatar is still better than yo momma's

Geez you guys are gonna give me a big head! LOL! I wouldn't know the first thing about photography......I just try to capture the moments that I would like to remember and that would be cute or cool. Then I have just went to enough concerts that I've figured out a little more how long to hold the button down to get it clear. lol!

Catpie, Maleah took those pictures herself at a recent concert, that's why nobody had seen them before and why we're all so excited about them! If you're worried about posting a photo here, crediting the site is probably a good idea.

But honestly, we enjoy ANY pictures that are posted - you should see how many times I post the same photos in Henley Heaven! Any shots of our guys are always worth a repeat.

Speaking of which, this is one of my favourite Tim pics. He just looks great here!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by catpie View Post
    I think I'm boring everybody with the same old pictures that have been posted over and over. I wish I had some never-before-seen pictures of Timothy like Maleah has. Where can I go to get some without violating the TOS? I've seen some really awesome Timothy sites with awesome Timothy pictures, but I'm not allowed to post them here because of copyright laws and bandwidth restrictions. So, therefore, this site and Timothy B. Schmit Online are the only places I can post pictures from.
    Here are our Photo Posting Guidelines.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...8941#post58941

Please take note of the part which suggests that you use a photo album site like Photobucket. If you put photos from other sites into Photobucket then you can in fact use those photos.

It's entirely up to you which photos you choose to post. No matter how often they have been seen, people still appreciate them.

Last but not least, a Tim wallpaper! I'm posting two very similar versions because I couldn't decide which text I liked best. I also have the plain version (no text) if anybody would like me to send it to them. Enjoy!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Oh Lou those are gorgeous