Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: What is Glenn promoting???

Default Re: What is Glenn promoting???

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    It's still there Soda. on the right under Canada AM and Jeff's videos. You have to scroll that box down to Musical Acts Team up for Tour.
    Thanks PM but actually I was referring to the WGN interview. The video that was called "Eagles to Chicago" didn't have the interview, and I didn't see it referred to elsewhere. Thankfully, Dreamer alerted me to the fact that the interview was actually contained in the video entitled "Oprah in Court."

Always glad to see Glenn do interviews but I can't pretend that the fidgeting and itching weren't distracting. Is he allergic to his top? At least the jeans were stylin'.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Thanks PM but actually I was referring to the WGN interview. The video that was called "Eagles to Chicago" didn't have the interview, and I didn't see it referred to elsewhere. Thankfully, Dreamer alerted me to the fact that the interview was actually contained in the video entitled "Oprah in Court."

Always glad to see Glenn do interviews but I can't pretend that the fidgeting and itching wasn't distracting. Is he allergic to his top? At least the jeans were stylin'.
    I saw the WGN in your post and totally dismissed it! Sorry!

I agree he looks good in all of the interviews, but shirt or jeans - he's always scratchin' somewhere!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse View Post
    Somehow, some reason, she bugs me.

Glenn though... ah, Glenn... he misses his fans and we miss him!
    Yeah. Where do I start with this?

Do you know on Sky News Showbiz last night the headline read 'Dixie Chicks on Tour' and you had to go to the story to find out the Eagles were involved. This seems all about them and revitalising their careers.

But he is so persuasive. First he did more scratching - this time his left hip. Then he starts with the missing the fans stuff. I can assure him that there are people down here who have missed him in particular for a very long time.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post

Do you know on Sky News Showbiz last night the headline read 'Dixie Chicks on Tour' and you had to go to the story to find out the Eagles were involved. This seems all about them and revitalising their careers.

I totally agree!! That's exactly what it seems like to me more and more as I see these interviews and read the articles. It sickens me. I want to know what the Dixie Chicks have on the Eagles that they are blackmailing them with to get them to do this for them. And so far I haven't heard much mention of poor ol' Keith at all! He must be lying low!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    I want to know what the Dixie Chicks have on the Eagles that they are blackmailing them with to get them to do this for them.
    Well, they've all slept together...

(Okay, I'm just kidding!)
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I realize that you are all being rather light hearted about the DCs and Eagles, but their performance together doesn't surprise me much. Seems I've heard both Henley and Walsh give them props for their outspoken political views. Possibly, they were encouraged by Henley back when they blasted Bush.

MikeA

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    I saw the WGN in your post and totally dismissed it! Sorry!

I agree he looks good in all of the interviews, but shirt or jeans - he's always scratchin' somewhere!

When he's not scratching, he's adjusting!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    When he's not scratching, he's adjusting!
    You kill me !

...when I had my first quick look at the first interview, I worried that he had Parkinsons or something like it, but reviewing it again and again, he just can't sit still.....funny for somebody who's been in the business for so long, to still be uncomfortable with interviews...I guess it's something you never get used to...especially when you don't do them often.....but he looks and sounds great!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean GL because it kind of reminded me of interviews of Michael J. Fox when he announced his diagnosis - but that was caused by medication, not by the disease itself. Recently in LA, Glenn showed no such tendencies, so I wouldn't worry.

In this interview, he looked physically uncomfortable to me - like he was itching all over and trying very hard to resist the urge to scratch. It is possible he was having a bad reaction to a medication, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's suffering from anything catastrophic other than the RA we already know he has. At any rate I hate to speculate about such things - I reiterate, he seemed fine in LA.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten