Thread: VH1 Behind the Music

Border Desperado AmarilloByMorning's Avatar

Default VH1 Behind the Music

Not certain whether anyone else misses this show as much as I do, but VH1 is remastering a great deal of the episodes and putting them on the VH1 Classic website for free viewing. I've never seen Genesis, so I'm quite excited.

One band notably missing from the lineup. Harumph. Of course, when you have 60 Minutes, why bother with VH1?

Default Re: VH1 Behind the Music

A Behind the Music on the Eagles would be fantastic. When I was a new Fleetwood Mac fan, their Behind the Music absolutely fascinated me and got me more into them as a group. I highly recommend viewing it if it becomes available on VH1's website. I'm sure one on the Eagles would have the same effect of garnering the group more fans. Of course, an Eagles one wouldn't be nearly as full of intrigue as FM's since none of the guys slept with each other, lol, but it would definitely be interesting.

VH1 has recently started making new episodes so it's not too late! Maybe we should start an e-mail campaign to VH1 - so far the new Behind the Music episodes have focused on Pink, Lil Wayne, and rapper T.I. While it seems the retooling of the show is moving it away from classic rock (to put it mildly), we can always hope. After all, the Eagles are still putting out music and selling a heck of a lot of concert tickets.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: VH1 Behind the Music

They did one on Aerosmith a few years back sooooo