Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
I love that song, too, Mary! Randy is my favorite ex-Eagle and his voice makes all his songs special! And I am from Hastings, i'm sure you know where that is...although right now I have a job where I am in North Dakota most of the time. Are you going to be seeing them when they come through this summer? I am going to miss the Minneapolis show due to my job but I am driving to Milwaukee to see them in July!
"Try Love Again" effected me that way. I halways listened to the Eagles ever since they came out. They were deffenantly part of the "California Sound". As I got older I started playing violin and then Bass and eventually guitar. Randy's song "Try Love Again" became my song after a nasty break-up, I felt used up and it felt as my heart was ripped out. Randy's song was the first song I learned note for note on the gutar, it felt as if he wrote it for me. I have loved him ever since then and still trying to find his solo CD's which should be in any day now. I have a man-crush on Randy! Drew Williams: