Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Randy's voice

Banned

Default Re: Randy's voice

Quote Originally Posted by whitcap View Post
    I don't even read youtube comments anymore because so many of them are negative and ignorant.

Ah but it can be entertainment on a rainy day. But I am not a huge Glenn fan, so they make me chuckle.

I just hate the fact that people who don't know better, and who don't view YouTube comments with skepticism, will just assume that guy knows what he's talking about and get all outraged for no reason.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    Ah but it can be entertainment on a rainy day. But I am not a huge Glenn fan, so they make me chuckle.
    Well, I am glad that you found such comments 'entertaining'. To each their own, I suppose.

Is there any way to isolate the vocal tracks or guitar tracks? I'd love to hear all their parts individually.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Randy has a very, very, gorgeous voice then and still now!!!!!!!!! I have never listened to his solo stuff until recently. I am in love with this man as well!!!!!!!!!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowland07 View Post
    Is there any way to isolate the vocal tracks or guitar tracks? I'd love to hear all their parts individually.
    Just saw this question - very belatedly, lol. I bet there is if you have the right equipment. Sadly, I don't!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Is this the video of Randy singing TITTL you were referring to? I downloaded it to my computer in case it's ever taken down, I watch it so much, it's my favorite Randy moment on any video i've seen so far!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AjAWnG9Cjc[/ame]

I think I just heard my favorite Randy voice moment!!

"Take the Devil", starting at 2:25 when he holds that note and goes up and up and up and up!! JUST WOW!!

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I love that part as well. That high voice gets me every time. His voice is so perfect.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaim View Post
    I've always loved Randy's voice and I've loved his vocal performance in every song I've heard him sing. If I still had to choose one "ultimate Randy song", for me it would perhaps be "Take to the devil". The instrumentation in the verses is so bare that Randy's vocal is really "naked" at the forefront. Really sends shivers down the spine. But most of all, it's a jolly darn good song!
    I know i'm late in responding to this but I'm going through this thread again since i'm so into Randy's voice lately! and Take the Devil is probably my favorite as far as the quality of his voice goes. When he sings the line "tempting me to get away but there's no place a man can go"...OMG, i'm listening to it right now and I almost have tears in my eyes! I also love his "no, no" in between! And his "...from your miiiii hiiii hiiii hiiiiind" GO RANDY!!

I honestly can't see how anyone can not like this song LOL