Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: London, England 30 March 2010

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: London, England 30 March 2010

I promised Lou I would post this once I remembered to buy a frame and get it put together. And since I've been thinking of Tim a little more often than usual this weekend, decided to run to Walmart and pick up frames for this and some of the other memoribilia I'm trying to get framed.

This isn't the greatest picture of the pictures, but you get the idea. It's several pictures that Lou took of the show, including the one where he was handing her the pics, the pic and her ticket stub she so kindly sent me also. (Love ya Lou, you little sweetie!)

He sings it high, he plays it low

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    I'm on my way home right now, but I couldn't resist checking in on my phone. I love the fact that two new pages have been filled since I last looked. Great job at keeping 'em updated, Willie!

I'll post in detail when I get home and obviously show you guys the pics. Oh my gosh, it was amazing! Tim sounded fantastic, and he was so adorable. The audience loved it! Seeing Paul Carrack was awesome, too.

And meeting him... Aaaaaahhhh. I still can't believe it! It was brief, but he was lovely. And gave me two orange TBS picks - one of which I'm mailing to Willie. So, so cool. I feel incredibly lucky and pretty high right now!

Hi There, was one of the picks from the 2007 or 2008 tour ? I am trying to get these to complete my Tim pick collection ?
    DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the gig was 10 miles from my home gutted spinal problems again prevented me from going, was a crap life at present
    glad you had a good time
    Gary

Awww, you did a great job, Willie! Nice selection of pics (if I do say so myself!)

Gary - I'm sorry you couldn't make the show. The picks were new ones - they just said "Timothy B. Schmit" on one side, and "Expando" on the other.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Border Desperado

oh bloody great, looks like I may have to start another collection ( without the wife knowing ) do you know if Tim was ding any signing after the show, I was promised a signed CD, but the guy has gon awol and I am dying to know ? Thanks
    Gary

He did sign a few things, but I didn't have anything with me, unfortunately. Plus, he was in a bit of a rush! I think I posted a clearer shot of the guitar picks earlier on in this thread...

ETA: Ugh, sorry, I did, but I must have fiddled with my Photobucket since then!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Border Desperado

thanks for that, I have tried to look at the pictures but it says they have been deleted, that me though, crap on a PC, my guy was trying to get me a signed Long Road out of Eden, I am even more curious now, only problem being in bed, you lose touch

Thanks

Gary

Two years ago at this very moment Tim had either just walked on stage (or was about to) to start his London show with 'The Shadow'.

Quote Originally Posted by UK TimFan View Post
    Two years ago at this very moment Tim had either just walked on stage (or was about to) to start his London show with 'The Shadow'.
    Oh my! I would be on the floor:I really think they'd have to call a medic for me if I saw him in person!