Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Pebble Beach 2007

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

I guess you will need some time to 'recover' from your great experiences. Hopefully it takes not so long until we get to hear all the details.

Soda, PLS and Dreamer...

You have had a weekend beyond any of our dreams.

It may be over but the memories of this weekend are something you will always have .

Thank you for sharing your FREY-tastic weekend with all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Yay! I just reviewed my tape of today's Pebble coverage and there is quite a few shots of Glenn!

Today he wore black pants, navy windbreaker, navy hat and white shoes. He was pretty easy to pick out once I knew what he had on. And let me say he did look most appealing! He also had a gold chain on and a band-aid on his left ring finger. [/i]

It's not a band-aid per se on his finger. He wraps it with sports tape when he plays. I wouldn't be surprised if he has repetetive use damage in that joint from playing guitar for so many years. Whether it's there to strengthen the grip or prevent slippage, I don't know. I didn't ask.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hi everyone - I just got home from the airport, it's late, and I'm very tired, but I am still on Cloud Nine. I don't even know how to put into words the thrill of these past few days. Like Soda said, we will try to get you all more details ASAP, but for now, I'd better try to go to bed, and see if I can sleep. I have to return back to real life tomorrow.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

I'm a bit late in adding my congratulations. And he has your addresses and is sending you 'swag' (he's an Aussie at heart ). That is the most stunning and awesome thing. I'm so happy for the three of you I'm just shaking my head in disbelief. And you bought him a DRINK!!!! I need to watch the 'Americans' episode of Fawlty Towers with the misunderstanding over the screwdriver.

To quote another hero of mine, I can understand that this was 'beyond your wildest dreams'.

Blast it! Just discovered my photo with Glenn is so blurry that there's no point in posting it. The girl taking the photo for me had not used a digital camera before and my explanation was a bit rushed, so I can't blame her for not making sure it was focused correctly before taking the picture. It sure is disappointing, though.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Oh, what a shame about the photo, Soda, but I think after everything else that has happened you won't be too disappointed!

I can't wait to hear the full details from you all. It's been so amazing that I am celebrating by wearing my PTO t-shirt to work today (under a blouse). Pathetic, isn't it!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

I've missed so much. Let me just say how fantastic and wonderful this all is. I am overjoyed for you lucky girls! I can't wait for the full details. I'm sorry your photo didn't come out properly Oh and Kate, if you fancy having someone to sit next to on the plane next year, let me know!

I'm sorry your pic didn't turn out too! Oh, well, that was about the only thing that didn't turn out for you during your fantastic weekend. Have you come back to earth yet?

I'm about to leave to tutor and believe me, I didn't want to even get out of bed this morning! Oh well, back to reality.

And I certainly can't complain, photo or no photo!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten