Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: KOALA

Default Re: KOALA

Thanks Peek, oh you are so right, physical therapy is really the hell but it works and this is, finally, the most important thing!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Good luck with all of the therapy. I hope you are better soon!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm a believer in physical therapy, too, Koala. I know it hurts, but it usually works! Good luck to you.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Koala View Post
    physical therapy is really the hell but it works and this is, finally, the most important thing!
    LOL, I like your little icon exercising. And how are you feeling today or this evening? You know the old saying, No pain, no gain. People who aren't hurting always say that. Hang in there, you'll be ok soon.
    So if you see me walking all alone, don't look back. I'm just on my way back home.

Thanks Brooke & Lisa!
    Quote Originally Posted by pueblo47 View Post
    And how are you feeling today or this evening? You know the old saying, No pain, no gain. People who aren't hurting always say that. Hang in there, you'll be ok soon.

Today I feel not so good, I have more pain as on the last past days but I think I have gone a little bit too much yesterday. On the other hand, I must inure me to go more again or to kneel (OUCH) , if I start with the work again soon.
    (Glenn Frey)

It's gonna hurt for quite a while till the muscles heal from the surgery. Enough to make you cry sometimes but it's gotta be done cuz you sure want to get back to normal. I know what you're going through, don't give up.
    So if you see me walking all alone, don't look back. I'm just on my way back home.

Today I feel not so good, I have more pain as on the last past days but I think I have gone a little bit too much yesterday. On the other hand, I must inure me to go more again or to kneel (OUCH) , if I start with the work again soon.
    And how's it going today(night)? Are you feeling better? Hopefully the pain lessens every day. Bet you really look forward to the therapy(jk).

Today I feel good, no really great pain, although I have made quite a lot today! I hope this remains in such a way!

BTW pueblo, like your new sig!
    (Glenn Frey)

BTW pueblo, like your new sig!
    Thank you, I like to swap up. Glad to hear you're doing better, it just takes time....

Today I feel good, no really great pain, although I have made quite a lot today! I hope this remains in such a way!
    I have to keep up on your daily progress...to make sure you're doing ok. How's it going today/tonight?

Just noticed your smiley, lol, I just got off my treadmill, wringing wet with sweat, been doing it for 7 months. Be consistent and you'll be back in shape and running marathons...