Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill

Default Re: Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill

Then I blame Obama and the government as well.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by EagleLady View Post
    Screw BP And EVERYONE WHO WORKS FOR THEM. THEY ARE BEACH KILLERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLady View Post
    Karma will hit BP and their workers hard. I hope something horrible happens to them
    You know this is a very serious topic and a very serious problem that can be debated endlessly and we're not going to solve anything. For those of you who want to post in this thread and discuss this, that is fine. BP the company, has taken actions that are certainly debatable. However, EL, hateful and viscious comments like these are not necessary or welcomed. Some individual employees may or may not end up being held accountable when things are all said and done. However, most of the employees of BP bear absolutely no responsibility whatsoever for this tragedy, so please let's refrain from such offensive comments.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    You know this is a very serious topic and a very serious problem that can be debated endlessly and we're not going to solve anything. For those of you who want to post in this thread and discuss this, that is fine. BP the company, has taken actions that are certainly debatable. However, EL, hateful and viscious comments like these are not necessary or welcomed. Some individual employees may or may not end up being held accountable when things are all said and done. However, most of the employees of BP bear absolutely no responsibility whatsoever for this tragedy, so please let's refrain from such offensive comments.

I didn't mean to be offensive but You don't seem to understand how important our Beaches are.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

You have got to be kidding me! You don't seem to understand the rules of debate.

I have chosen to stay out of this discussion for my own personal reasons, which in no way means that I don't care or understand the seriousness of the situation.

However, when you resort to name-calling and viscious attacks instead of seriously debating the topic, it is you who is undermining the seriousness of the situation.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I feel that BP is really responsible for killing our beaches.

Banned
    Sunset Sound Studios - Buried Alive in the Blues

What about all those brainiac's @ NASA? I would think that somewhere in all that technological knowhow is a space age application/maneuver that would work to stop an underwater leak?

That bunch works really fast and extremely well under pressure.

Sorry, if that suggestion is somewhere in your posted links, P47...haven't had a chance to read through them all yet. Something has to be done to pull the plug on that thing and waiting till August just seems like more B and S.

Banned

And how many more days/gallons until August?

Banned

Any idea what a hurricane ('tis the season) up from that area into the mainland would do if it were full of oil? Or, I guess, for that matter, traveling back out to sea? Besides the fact that weather could hinder any efforts to hook up some fix...

Banned

One of my neighbor's moved up here after Katrina. Her brother died in the flood and the hurricane wiped out the house her husband built for them. I know she loves LA and misses it badly, but I can't imagine she'd want to be anywhere near all that now...

I can't help but do the "what happens next" thing. Sorry, just the way my little brain works.

Thank You once again BP For sitting on your behinds and letting oil ruin our beaches and fishing