Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: San Jose, CA 5-01-10

Default Re: San Jose, CA 05-01-10

In a prior post, I commented that Don's expression reminded me of Bill Murray.

In this one, he reminds me of Bob Hope. Guess he's a man of a thousand faces <LOL> Believe me, I'm not intending any disrespect at all towards Don.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MikeA

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Great reviews and AMAZING pics . Looks like Don is going with the gray look with his hair - I like it.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

WOW! OMG! WOW!

All of this is just unbelievable! Guys........all of you that went....you rock!

I can't even get caught up with this thread, let alone the rest of the board! I had a very busy weekend and a very busy couple days at work and have tried to scan all the happenings, but it's impossible!!! What a place this is! What an amazing event this has been for all Borderers far and wide!

The reviews, the pictures, everything is just wonderful for all of us living through you. Thanks so much for the ride! I thought I was a die-hard Eagles fan, but the lengths that you all have gone to have made me realize that I'm just a "wanna be" die hard Eagles fan! Thanks so much!

Jess and Troub, how very cool that you got picks from Glenn and air kisses from Don! Pm, your email must have gotten to them somehow. Wonderful idea! Unbelievable!

I'm loving Don's hair and stubble and doesn't Joe look cute all cowboyed up! Of course Glenn and Tim look as hot as ever, too!

Thanks again everyone!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Sigh...what an amazing concert! The guys sounded fan-tastic! And in a hockey arena to boot. I have to agree with y'all that I'm really loving Don's natural look. Love the facial hair. I thank whoever stole Joe's hair gel. He looks sooooo much better with the hair a bit longer and loose. Tim and Glenn look great as well but not different from the last time I saw them. I really enjoyed the energy of the concert. I can't put my finger on it...if I was into the reading aura thing I'd say it was that. They just seemed...joyful I guess. I was having so much fun and it seemed they were too.

I can't believe I finally got to hear Seven Bridges Road live!!! I was so excited back in '05 when the did the California tour cuz I thought I was going to hear it but it was cut before they played here. I was just crossing my fingers last week that they wouldn't drop it again. Thank you Powers That Be for fulfilling that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    Oh yeah - Jess took this for you, Steph! (although Rhonda and Cathy might like it too...)

GORGEOUS. THANKS JESS

Just wanted to check in and let everybody know I got back to Indiana safe. It's been a wild and wonderful trip, that's for sure, and I'll cherish every moment!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Last edited by Koala; 07-08-2010 at 01:03 PM.
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Soda, nice to hear that you back safe at home!

Especially I like this part from the Review
    All in all, it is turning out to be another successful tour for these long standing musicians, and San Jose's shows were no exception. The guys still have the spark and energy that is needed to pull off big venue concerts, and they delivered a great performance that left their fans wanting more.
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Welcome Home Nancy!
    It was soo great meeting you in Cali, I do wish we'd had more time to hang out together. I'm sure we'll do this again in the not too distant future *G* On The Border was fun, the margaritas were great and we'll always have a mechanical bull named Glenn *G*

There you are Soda! I was wondering if you were home yet. I'm so glad that you had a good time. Wish I could have been there with you!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.