Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Great thread, guys Hi and welcome to all the newbies.

Okay here's mine.....

My name is Elsbeth, I'm 25 years old, I'm married and I have two beautiful little boys. Joshua is 4 and Cian is 21 months. My husband is Gary (who I have successfully converted into an Eagles fan and he likes some of Glenn's solo work too...yay!), we live in London and we have been married for just two years. I was born in Wales, but didn't stay there for long. My dad was in the Royal Air Force so we moved every two years. My heart lies in the north east of England where my Dad comes from. I support Newcastle United Football Club and I love most sports. I have just started to get into Rugby, although the rules still confuse me it's a great game to watch. I also love lots of different types of music, going to the pictures with hubby, reading, going for walks, spending time with my kids and of course the Eagles. I have liked the Eagles for as long as I can remember, although I only became obsessed about a year and a half ago when Toonie (my sister) introduced me to the F1 DVD and the rest is history!

Here's a picture of me and the kids. It was taken last October.

WM -- so good to see you! That is a great picture. You're right about the boys growing up so quickly, but they are still adorable.
    I am not an island
    I am not alone
    I am my intentions
    Trapped here in this flesh and bone

Oh my goodness WM...the poopers are getting sooooo big!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    It's great to read a bit about all of you. Freyfanatic, I'll add a welcome here as well. It's so good to know that the Eagles are gathering new younger fans. Maleah, it must be very cool having an older brother and sister, and a baby brother!
    ROTFLOL GEF.............I'm such an idiot lol That WOULD be very cool...........except I don't have a baby brother that's 2! I scrolled back up and saw that I had tried to put 28 but for some reason it made the smiley

Sorry about that
    ROFL, Maleah!!! I wonder what your brother would think of me assuming he was 2!!

WM, great to hear from you again, and that's a lovely pictures of you and the little ones!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

WM that is fantastic pic of you and the boys. They sure do grow up fast!

Please say Hi to Joshua and Cian for me!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Hey WM, that's a lovely picture of you and your boys. Wow, you're so young and already a mom of 2 kids.

Stuck on the Border

Welcome back WM. That is a beautiful photo.

Thanks girls

Stuck on the Border

Kristina and Maleah, thanks for sharing with us. It's nice to get to know everyone a better.

Elsbeth, welcome back! You're boys are sooooo adorable! <sigh>. When I was 25 -my boys were just about the same age as your boys now! That picture is really taking me back! <sigh again>
    [

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Just wanted to add my welcome to you, too, Kristina! This is a great place!

And I noticed you couldn't post a 2-8 either. My daughter is 2-8 and I kept getting the cool smiley, so I said she was 29 which she will be in April!

And WM, your boys are so adorable! My how they have grown!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten