Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the board!!!
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well Mrs. F - An official welcome from me as well, and thank you for that introduction. It sounds like you manage to keep yourself very busy. I must say you have exquisite taste.

We are glad you made your way to The Border and hope you have a blast here. Be careful not to get your brained "Frey-ed" while here.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Wow, Mrs Frey, you have truly blossomed into a wonderful Glenn and the Eagles fan! We're glad you found us here and thoroughly enjoy your witty posts! Carry on!
    Aw, thank you, Brooke! I'm glad to be here. I don't think anybody has considered my writing "witty" before, so thank you for that. It really warmed my heart!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Well Mrs. F - An official welcome from me as well, and thank you for that introduction. It sounds like you manage to keep yourself very busy. I must say you have exquisite taste.

We are glad you made your way to The Border and hope you have a blast here. Be careful not to get your brained "Frey-ed" while here.
    Well, thank you, Dreamer, for the welcome and that compliment about my taste. I got a lot of stick at school for being into Elvis and the Beatles , but hey, it was their loss, though, wasn't it?

I'm already having a blast here, thanks. I must tell you, the bit about getting my brain "Frey-ed" was a stroke of genius! That really made my day! Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your viewpoint ), there's no hope for my brain. It's already "Frey-ed". It's all Glenn's fault. As his punishment, he'll have to come to South Africa and give me a private concert for my 31st birthday. Glenn , are you reading this?

Thanks for your welcome, SweetHolly. And GA - you are a very naughty girl...

Hello!!

My name is Mag (Margaret) and I registered here only yesterday.

I have been reading this board already for a while and it’s so fantastic, I decided to join you though I have little time. But it looks like a lot of fun here .

I share my time between the US (SLC/Utah) and Switzerland where I was born. Once I married an American but that’s history .
    I work as a freelance headhunter for engineers and computer geeks, so this includes a lot of travelling and takes a lot of time.

The Eagles have always been one of my favorite bands though unfortunately I was too young to see them live in the 70s.
    Of course this has changed – I was lucky enough to see them several times :P .

Glenn is my absolute favorite Eagle, I love his talents and looks, and I became the most dedicated fan after meeting him a while ago – such a cute guy . But you know that already as I can tell from your posts .

Hope to find enough time to check in here on a regular basis, I wouldn’t want to miss a thing!!

Welcome, Mag!
    My favorite Eagle is Don (as you can tell from my av) but ALL the guys are fantastic. We love talking about them here and we are all anxiously awaiting their new album and tour.

We are glad you have found us!

Welcome Mag! We're glad to have ya!

Welcome from me too, Mag! You're gonna love it here!
    You can spend all your time making money
    You can spend all your love making time
    If it all fell to pieces tomorrow
    Could you still be mine

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome from me as well, Mag. We are glad you found us, and hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. You must tell us all about your meeting with Glenn. We want DETAILS!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

[quote="Sexy Girl"]
    Glenn is my absolute favorite Eagle, I love his talents and looks, and I became the most dedicated fan after meeting him a while ago – such a cute guy . But you know that already as I can tell from your posts .

Welcome, Mag! It's great that you've joined us. I am so jealous that you've met Sugar (Glenn - I'm sure you've picked up on that pet name we have for him!) . And I also want details! Good grief, I just wish he (and the Eagles) would visit South Africa (I know, I'm being repetitive here, but perhaps I am driving the idea home! )