Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hey Kristina! Welcome to The Border!

Welcome, Kristina! You have the same name as my youngest daughter, but we spell it Christina.

Sweet! You play drums Kristina?! That's awesome, I wish I could. lol At the moment I'm trying to learn guitar (or more like I'm trying to teach myself lol) and I want to learn the bass, acoustic, and the electric. lol And the drums....and the keyboards..... lol

hmm come to think of it, I don't think I've ever "introduced" myself on here. So here goes!

My name is Maleah and I'm 23 years old. I'm from North Dakota and I battle mild depression over missing the Eagles concert here two years ago. lol just kidding....kinda

I just finished my two year degree in Information Processing and am taking some time off from college to try and pay off my car and some other stuff.......so I'm working at wal-mart or the time being. If I ever meet Don I will tell him that he's the only thing that saved me from insanity there..............because.....in case you don't know, we have the F1 dvd playing nonstop there on three big screens and 5 smaller LCD screens. We've had this going since October.......love it

ANYWAY.......obviously from my above statements you know that I've never seen the Eagles in concert and it scares me a little bit that they might not come close enough again for me to see them before they retire/quit/whatever you want to call it. Obviously you can tell that Don H. is my fav. but I love all the guys a lot. I love the raspiness in Don's voice! *sigh*

Let's see...........what else might be interesting about me.........ooo ooo I got to go to Nashville (which I've wanted to go to since I was a little kid for some reason) this past June for a college national competion. A classmate and I were competing in Desktop Publishing and Web Design. Unfortunately we didn'tplace in DP......we were a little rushed into putting together our designs But we placed 5th in WD which was pretty cool. We got to stay in the Gaylord Opryland hotel which was SWEET!!!

Ok this is getting long I guess and I really haven't told you anything important about myself!

How about.......I have 1 sister (43), two brothers (41 and 28 ), my mom died when I was 12 of a heart attack, my dad is a livesaver and super cool! lol

A random fact........I always wanted to be in a band/music group growing up.......ala the Eagles.........and I love to sing....but unfortunately I'm a big ole chicken.

Anything else I should add to make this post REALLY long? hehe

It's great to read a bit about all of you. Freyfanatic, I'll add a welcome here as well. It's so good to know that the Eagles are gathering new younger fans. Maleah, it must be very cool having an older brother and sister, and a baby brother!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    It's great to read a bit about all of you. Freyfanatic, I'll add a welcome here as well. It's so good to know that the Eagles are gathering new younger fans. Maleah, it must be very cool having an older brother and sister, and a baby brother!
    ROTFLOL GEF.............I'm such an idiot lol That WOULD be very cool...........except I don't have a baby brother that's 2! I scrolled back up and saw that I had tried to put 28 but for some reason it made the smiley

Sorry about that

It's so interesting reading these. Maleah, thanks for sharing that with us.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    I scrolled back up and saw that I had tried to put 28 but for some reason it made the smiley
    I was about to ask for that. I also wanted to thank for sharing.
    Nashville?!? Tell us the truth!

Thanks Maleah and Kristina for sharing a bit about yourselves! Its really neat getting to know everyone better

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    I scrolled back up and saw that I had tried to put 28 but for some reason it made the smiley
    I was about to ask for that. I also wanted to thank for sharing.
    Nashville?!? Tell us the truth!
    The truth?? About what? nashville? hehe Well.........we went to the Wildhorse Saloon and learned a line dance

keep up the bass playing,Maleah.That's were the money is
    Take It Easy
    Billy