Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome to The Border LWKUA. Glad you found us. You will find this a very friendly group of Eagles lovers.

My favorite is Glenn with Don coming in a very, very close second. Sometimes, it's just hard to decide! KWIM? I love Tim and Joe too and have been a fan since their beginning back in the '70's.

So, join in and post on!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Welcome from me, too, LWKUA! I think you will just love it here-everyone is so friendly, and we all share a love for a most wonderful band!
    Like Brooke, I am a great Glenn fan, with Don coming in a close second. I have been a fan of the Eagles music since the early 70's, but only recently got into the band in a BIG way. And my hubby, like yours, is very tolerant of my Eagles obsession. He even went with me to see them in DC, back in November!

Brooke - Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!

& yes, I do know what you mean! Besides considering Timothy as my always-fave , I too think that Glenn, Don, and Joe (or is it Don, Glenn, and Joe...) share the common quality of having so much to offer and are each very special in their own ways.

Thank you so much, Stars!! I am happy to finally have decided to do more than just read posts, as this does seem like a very friendly, positive, and fun place to be!

I'm glad that your hubby is tolerant of your fandom also! These guys...or rather these -men of ours... (The hubbies I mean --teehee -- mine is a big Joe fan, but has decided that seeing him live twice was enough...!?! )

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Welcome LWKUA---From another HUGE Timothy fan!!! I have been a fan since the beginning and remember very well the day I opened up the gatefold to The Long Run and saw the new bass player's picture. I also have a very understanding husband of over 20 years now, that not only understands the obsession but actually "contributes" to it!! Poor guy!

I think you will really enjoy it here and hope you chime in often--we can always use another Tim fan to help balance it out!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Welcome LWKUA! Hope you have a great time here!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Stuck on the Border

Welcome, LWKUA - you have come to the right place. I think you can tell who my favourite Eagle is.

Hi LWKUA, and welcome! As others have said, I'm sure you will love it here. I only joined a few months ago and I feel like I have been here forever (in a good way!) Have fun, and post often!

I'm Louise, I'm from England and, although all the guys are wonderful, I'm a Don girl through and through! I'm going to see the Eagles live for the first time this July, so I'm counting the weeks

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Welcome to the Border LWKUA. I'm glad you've found us and hope you enjoy it here. Of course as a Tim fan I'm always pleased to have someone else to share some Timmy-time with

Hi! I already posted in a couple threads. Thought I'd better click in here too. My name is Vicky. I live in Jacksonville, FL. I have 4 bands I consider to be equally favorites. The Eagles have and always will be one of them. Has been a favorite the longest. Six years old was when God led me to discover the grace of music. Don't know why In The City struck me the most out of all the songs on The Long Run. But it did and it's stuck with me for 29 yrs. I really don't have a favorite member.... Ok I do but won't go any further with that. I'll just say there are many flavors and they all look and more importantly sound yummy. I've been a concert hound since seeing Aerosmith at the age of 15. Being able to see(from a stage side basically eagles eye view even) the Eagles perform 1/28/09, truely a long awaited treat.
    Last edited by Fan_For_Life; 02-14-2009 at 10:20 PM.