Page 2 of 214 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Petmania!

Here is my kitten, Muffin. She will be one year old in March. She loves my Don screen-saver, as you can tell.

(Again, apologies because the photo is sideways. )

Great pet pictures!
    Nancy, it is funny how our cats seem to want to keep us company at our computer, isn't it?

My kitty knows if he doesn't walk over to the computer, he'll be out of reach for petting.

You have an adorable kitty - and that wallpaper's not bad either.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

These are great everyone. I don't have any pets - mainly because I used to travel extensively in my job, but I loved looking at everyone's 'babies.' And DF - I REALLY enjoyed looking at your wallpaper!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Brooke...how did we manage to get litter mates so many states apart?

Silly kitty thinks this is his brother.

Aawww, I love it when cats and dogs get on! These are all such sweet pets, thanks everyone!

Dana, Muffin looks just like my very old cat, Gemma. She is a fluffy tortoiseshell too, but has no white on her. Gemma was a rescue cat and was an adult when we got her 16 years ago. The ginger one is Jethro. We have had him since a kitten - he's five now.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Such precious babies! My dal is a rescue. As a puppy he was saved from the pound by a breeder. He had demodic mange which is passed down from the mother.(not contagious) I don't know if he was thrown in the pound for having it or if he was just the runt and unwanted and the stress allowed the mange to take hold. The breeder placed him with a teenager and her mother who lived in San Francisco. They returned him to the breeder when the mange relapsed and he wasn't fun anymore. She got him cleared up and and he found his forever home with us. Shortly after placement with us he relapsed again. I called the breeder to get the name of her vet and she told me the Rescue club would pay for those meds for life. I figured they could use the money elsewhere and took care of him myself. He hasn't had a relapse since.
    The cat is also a rescue of sorts. The momma cat had kittens under my sister-in-law's house and she was hit by a car and killed. They found this out the hard way. I'm not sure if there were any other kittens but this one managed to wander out into the yard and about 10 days old. My daughter was staying with my mother-in-law while I was stuck in the hospital halfway across the country last summer after having a heart attack. My daughter bottle fed the kitten and saved his life while the doctors were saving mine. As you can imagine...when I got home I had to let her keep the kitty. So now I have a dog the thinks he's a people and a cat that thinks he's a dog. Sigh.

More baby pictures.

Go 'way...I'm sleeping.

Gotcha!

Hey! Let go of my tail!

OK! Gotcher leg!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

OMG, this is so cute, PLS And your story is so sad.
    I love all these pictures of your pets. Looking at the photos makes me want to get a cat again. But I don't have enough time.