Page 3 of 214 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Petmania!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

PLS, your dog and kitty are beautiful! Yes, our cats could be twins they are so black! I don't think you mentioned their names though. I love people's pet names. I always have such a hard time naming one. Then I think of a better one once I have done it!

Here is another shot of Beyonce hanging out by the fireplace and the presents. She has searched high and low and can't find one gift with her name on it! Now she's exhausted! She's also miserable because I tied the red ribbon on her for Christmas! She hates that or her collar! Poor baby! That's my son's legs!

She is about 4 years old and I also got her at the shelter. She had been there for about a year. I looked at all the cats and just kept going back to her, she was so pretty and big. She weighs about 15 pounds. She would sit by the door to the cage and look so longingly at me that I couldn't resist her. And we've been buds ever since!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Aw, these pics are absolutely precious! I've met some of the pets above and can vouch for their dispositions. Thanks for posting these adorable photos!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Ooops, sorry Brooke. Allow me to introduce my babies. The dal was a year old when I got him so he came with the highly original name of Spotty. With the kitten...my 4 year old grandson had just been to Disneyland for the first time and named the cat Mickey Mouse. We have since dropped the Mouse part. lol There's really no point in naming my animals as I always call them "Momma's Baby". And they both answer to it. I'm not sure if Mickey knows his name since it's "Baby" when he's good and "CAT!" when he's in trouble.

Spotty and Mickey are so sweet together, and I love Beyonce looking despondent by the fireside. I'll have to scan Jethro's first Christmas when I get a chance - needless to say it involved wrecked trees etc!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Here is our kitten, Muffin, who is now one year old:

Muffin is so cute, and still looks like a little kitten. She obviously knows how to pose for the camera!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Aawwwww, she is adorable DonFan!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

OhDonFan, your cat is so cute.

Thanks, everyone. I just went back and looked at all the pictures here--all the pets are so cute!

GEF, how is Gemma? She & Muffin could be sisters!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Now I have a cat too. What do you say?
    Of course this is not my cat. My aunt sent me an email yesterday with a lot of those photos. I was shocked. How can people do this to their pets?