Page 6 of 214 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Petmania!

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    What a sweet doggie! And your kitty looks kind of out of it, BK, but cute anyway.
    You're right Soda -- she does look kind of out of it in that one on top of the clothes dryer! She must have been into the catnip just before that was taken!!!

By the way, I like the doggies too! We had two dogs when I was growing up. Both Miniature Schnauzers! I loved them. First one was Pepper, second was Muffin! I really loved those dogs, but now, although I still love dogs, I'm more of a cat person! I have a soft spot for Terriers too SH!
    "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight ....." -- Pink
    www.setbb.com/allthingsmusic

Stuck on the Border

This morning, we had to put our 14 1/2 year old black lab, Cinder, down. Her health has been failing pretty quickly as of late, and last night she really had trouble getting up. This morning, no amount of coaxing could make her even try to get up. After calling Peter at school, and giving Tom time to come home, we said our tearful goodbyes to her.

She was a shelter dog. She came to us 8 years ago when we were going through a really bad time and she really attached herself to me. My dog! Steve always said she loved me best because I was the one who rescued her. To tell you the truth, for what she brought to my life, I'm not sure who rescued whom!

This is an older picture of the girls cuddling. As you can see in this picture, her "sister" is going to miss her an awful lot as well. So will I!

Stuck on the Border

I'm sorry to hear that, Molly. Our Cal is the same age. I guess he hasn't that long to go in dog years although he still seems to be thriving.

Oh, Molly, I'm so sad to hear that. What a week you've had. Our pets are so precious and so difficult to lose. I still am saddened when I think of the cat I lost two years ago. Cinder looks like a beautiful, sweet dog. I know there's not much to say, except I'm terribly sorry.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Molly; all i can say is I'm soo very sorry It sounds like you had some wonderful years with Cinder. Always remember those times and you'll keep her memory alive

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    This morning, we had to put our 14 1/2 year old black lab, Cinder, down. Her health has been failing pretty quickly as of late, and last night she really had trouble getting up. This morning, no amount of coaxing could make her even try to get up. After calling Peter at school, and giving Tom time to come home, we said our tearful goodbyes to her.

She was a shelter dog. She came to us 8 years ago when we were going through a really bad time and she really attached herself to me. My dog! Steve always said she loved me best because I was the one who rescued her. To tell you the truth, for what she brought to my life, I'm not sure who rescued whom!

This is an older picture of the girls cuddling. As you can see in this picture, her "sister" is going to miss her an awful lot as well. So will I!

Oh Molly, I'm so sorry. Most (if not all) of us can relate to how painful it is to lose a pet. They are a part of the family! They cannot be replaced and we miss them terribly. It's wonderful that you gave her a good home and that she impacted your lives as well. I wish you the best. As you know, time will ease the pain.
    "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight ....." -- Pink

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

You all have so adorable pets. BK, your cat is soooo cute.

Ooooooh Molly, this is sad news. As BK already said it's awful to lose a beloved pet.

Oh Molly, I'm so sad to hear about Cinder, and after everything else that has happened this week it's almost too much to bear. It's always really tough having to make that decision, but Cinder was with her loved ones at the end, and had eight wonderful years with you.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    You all have so adorable pets. BK, your cat is soooo cute.

Ooooooh Molly, this is sad news. As BK already said it's awful to lose a beloved pet.
    Thank you EF. She is such a sweet kitty, too.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm sorry to hear your news about Cinder, Molly. I know very well how hard it is to lose a pet. I've lost many. Time will help.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten