Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Timothy's health

Default Timothy's health

Tim sent this message to his webmistress Julie, who forwarded it to me among others. It's been cleared to be posted publicly:

------------------------------

You can assure fans that, although I consider this a rather large bump in the road, this is not life-threatening, and I should be up and running fairly soon.

Thanks,
    Timothy

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Timothy's health

Thanks Soda. Hmm, not life threatening (thank God!) but a rather large bump in the road. What could it be?
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

Clear as mud, thanks Timothy! I understand the man has the right to his privacy and I respect that... but it doesn't mean I'm not curious. It seems to have come up rather quickly, as they cancelled the show at the last minute... wonder if it was the flu. I'm not talking about a stomach virus, but real influenenza which takes times to get over.

I am VERY happy to know he's going to be okay and it came straight from his mouth. I wish Timothy a speedy recovery.

I don't know...what would be a rather large bump in the road for Timothy B. Schmit? It doesn't seem like something you would call the flu.
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border luvthelighthouse's Avatar

I hate to speculate anything worse. I know when my husband had the flu, he was sick for three weeks and lost 20 lbs.

Like you said, what is a bump to TBS? Didn't we hear something about stomach issues in the beginning? Ok... I don't need to speculate outloud... that's how rumors get started... maybe he'll say something at the next show they perform, or in an interview.

Until then, rest up and get better sweet Timothy! We are all thinking of you!
    Last edited by luvthelighthouse; 05-15-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: spelling...as I type too fast and don't read it over...

Exactly LTL. Well wishes for Timothy first and foremost!

Timothy, if you happen to see this we all care about you and want you well.
    ~ Cathy ~

Yeah guys, I hate to speculate. When we read unconfirmed speculation on the internet and start spreading it around, before you know it, everyone's in a panic.

Obviously, whatever else is going on, Tim is keeping it private and even if one does know more (which I don't), one should respect his wishes.

Of course, it's quite natural for us all to be worried and to want to know as much as possible, but let's take Tim at his word that he's going to be just fine.

Praying for you, Tim! Get well soon!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Here's to a speedy recovery Timothy! Take good care of yourself and take whatever time you need to get back to 100%. And until then I will look forward with happy anticipation to seeing you and the rest of the boys in concert soon!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    everyone's in a panic.
    To late I already was/am!!! I don't quite know what to think of it all and I'm very very worried!

Get well very very soon Timothy!! You are most definitely in my thoughts more than ever right now!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Yeah guys, I hate to speculate. When we read unconfirmed speculation on the internet and start spreading it around, before you know it, everyone's in a panic.

Obviously, whatever else is going on, Tim is keeping it private and even if one does know more (which I don't), one should respect his wishes.

Of course, it's quite natural for us all to be worried and to want to know as much as possible, but let's take Tim at his word that he's going to be just fine.

Praying for you, Tim! Get well soon!
    I completely agree with you, Soda.

Get well soon, Tim.