Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Crosby, Stills & Nash

Default Re: Crosby, Stills & Nash

Graham will be doing a book signing in Camden, London on Wednesday 9th October (just a few days after my concert.) Why oh why can't he do it on a weekend?! Gutted I won't be able to go.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Aw, too bad it's on a school day, Troub, but hopefully you'll have such an awesome experience at your concert that you'll still be floating on Cloud 9.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I hope so! I can't wait. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Wow. I've just watched an amazing documentary on Joni Mitchell, which featured interviews with David Crosby and Graham Nash. Graham Nash still looks amazing and I never knew that he and Joni had a thing going in 1969. I had a teary moment when Joni met her daughter that she had at nineteen, and discovered grandchildren she hadn't met.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

GEF, they're touring around you right now. You might want to check for tickets. Troub's show is coming up on October 5 and she's got front row seats. I'm so excited for her!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan View Post
    Wow. I've just watched an amazing documentary on Joni Mitchell, which featured interviews with David Crosby and Graham Nash. Graham Nash still looks amazing and I never knew that he and Joni had a thing going in 1969. I had a teary moment when Joni met her daughter that she had at nineteen, and discovered grandchildren she hadn't met.
    The song "Our House" is about Graham and Joni's relationship.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    GEF, they're touring around you right now. You might want to check for tickets. Troub's show is coming up on October 5 and she's got front row seats. I'm so excited for her!
    That was so sweet of you, Cathy! Thanks. I am just dropping in quickly before I go to sleep to say that the concert last night was absolutely out of this world... I was front row, just to the right of center, in front of David Crosby, and I was just in heaven the entire night. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately but, as some of you know, things have been really stressful and crazy with work... I desperately needed this concert. I will post a proper review when I get the chance, but I just wanted to say that all three guys sounded amazing and that I did get quite a lot of love from the stage (as PM would say!) Lots of looks and smiles, especially from Crosby who was right in front of me the whole time. The best part was near the end when we were standing at the stage. Graham Nash came over and a couple of guys were reaching their hands up to him. He shook them and then moved over to shake my hand. He leaned right over as he squeezed my hand and smiled at me and said "How are you?" I replied with "I'm good, thanks" and gave him a smile. Aaaaahhhhh. It was just the icing on the cake after such an amazing concert. I wish I could live it over and over. Believe me when I say I will be hanging onto these memories throughout this week... They closed with Suite: Judy Blue Eyes, which was absolutely perfect.

Now, if I can only work out a way to go to Graham's book signing in London on Wednesday afternoon...

Glad you had a good time and that it lifted your spirits. I'm not surprised you got "love" from the stage. I look forward to the review!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

I'm glad it was such a great experience! I always think of you when I hear one of their songs!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Troub - Your concert sounds awesome and glad you had such a good time. Sorry you've been stressed out lately, but it's always great to hear from you - as always, we've missed ya!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016