Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland May 29th, 2010

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Default Portland May 29th, 2010

We are home from an AMAZING show. The review will follow later as it's after 2am here and we're exhausted, but I wanted to leave ya'll with a little gift *G*

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2P_HgquE8[/ame]

turns out my camera takes pretty high quality Video!! The end is cut short cuz one of the camera nazi's made me stop

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Portland May 29th, 2010

A little bird has been telling me things about you and Mr Walsh Rhonda.........
    Hope they are true!

I'm delighted you had a great time, but the link wont work. I keep getting an error message.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

The concert was indeed wonderful... as all Eagles concerts are as far as I am concerned. *G* We were sitting behind Tim's aunt and his cousin from The Dalles and we chatted with them for a while before the show started. This was the same cousin and aunt that were at Tim's show in Portland last December so it was especially cool to run into them again. His cousin, a very nice man who is obviously very proud of his cousin Timmy, showed us and a few other people a bunch of pictures of Tim from his childhood and shared a few tidbits with us including some info about his recent surgery. Tim spent quite a bit of time looking in our direction because besides his aunt and cousin, several members of his family were there too. He even dedicated LWKUA to his "favorite aunt".

And speaking of dedications, Joe dedicated LBGTM to "anyone who has never had a song dedicated to you before. I hope you feel better now". That made me smile... he really is a sweetie *G*

I will share some more details about the concert and about my adventures this past week with you all tomorrow but for right now I should probably get some sleep since its past 3 am...so off I go to dream of our boys *G*

Stuck on the Border tequila girl's Avatar

Great vid Rhonda - Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthyme View Post
    and shared a few tidbits with us including some info about his recent surgery.
    Come on then Spill the Beans, what was Tims surgery?

And speaking of dedications, Joe dedicated LBGTM to "anyone who has never had a song dedicated to you before. I hope you feel better now".
    Awww How Sweet!
    ~Carole~

There is no more new frontier - we have got to make it here

Awww, ticky,thanks for the video, looking forward to read your review!
    WT, thanks for posting your first impressions, also here can't wait to hear more!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Stunning video! I'm so glad you guys had a great night. How adorable was Joe's dedication?

Can't wait to hear more. We're lapping it up!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    We are home from an AMAZING show. The review will follow later as it's after 2am here and we're exhausted, but I wanted to leave ya'll with a little gift *G*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2P_HgquE8

turns out my camera takes pretty high quality Video!! The end is cut short cuz one of the camera nazi's made me stop
    I'm on my way out again but I just had to check in real fast. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, crying like a baby and my son thinks I'm insane!!! Thank you Rhonda, Thank You Thank You!!!

ETA--PLEASE YouTube--DO NOT take this down till I am able to check it out another dozen times!!!

Another Edit----NOTHING like a man with a bass guitar strapped upon his back!! Have Mercy!!!! He looks so freakin' good!! Thanks for zooming in around 1:37!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Okay, with a little help from my sweet dear wonderful and understanding husband *G* I got all my pictures resized, renamed and up in record time!!! there are nearly 300 of them (but I deleted a lot of the really fuzzy ones) so Ill post just a few here.

My Favorite Tim..

My favorite Don...

ONE of my favorite Joe...

My favorite Glenn...

mind you, this is a small sample! and I have LOTS of favorites *G* Sorry some are pretty shaky and over exposed *G*

Great Vid. Thanks.

And, yes ladies please don't keep us in suspense too much longer. Detail!,Details! I'm dying to know what ailes TimmyB besides being
    "brutally handsome."

Thanks for the pixs. Just stole Timmy. Joe looks absolutely glowing. Wow!
    Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

According to Tim's cousin his recent medical problem was some excess tissue growth that baaically caused an intestinal blockage. But it was fixed with the surgery and all is well with Timmy now