Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Felder on Facebook!

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Felder on Facebook!

I think this Brian fellow may be referring to Don Henley. And the "RT" probably means Don H sharing Eagles's statement on his Facebook page before posting his own. Not that it changes anything - this Brian is so wrong.

I was looking on his Instagram and the short videos on his Facebook stories, it looks like Don already got himself another girlfriend. Dang?!! And she looks young too.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Wow wow wow shun. I guess so! Her instagram shows pics too jadenlv is her insta. Her name is Jaden Osborne, apparently a model. I do wish them the best. Shun serving the juicy stuff lol

Out on the Border

Don has said he likes blond women. She's probably in her 20s.

https://www.backstage.com/u/jaden-osborne/

Don announced on the story thingy on Facebook that on his girlfriend won Ms USOA for Nevada. I read her bio for the city she represent on Facebook. She’s a senior in college. So she has to be in her 20s. Dang. He’s old enough to be her grandfather. Well. If he’s happy, he’s happy. I just hope this one last.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Don, Don, Don....

Look, older men have been dating/marrying younger women for decades. In fact it's kind of been the norm for their to be a little age gap where the man is older. My mom is 7 years younger than my dad. But that is a much more accepted or at least "possible to last" age gap IMO. Even 20ish/40ish or 30s/50s. But 70s/20s just seems predatory to me if this is true that she's that young. I know I shouldn't think that as they are both consenting adults obviously. And I certainly want Don to be happy. Don has had a rough go of it in recent times and regardless of who caused it, he's been hurt.
    But how much can you really have in common? Or how much can you agree on? I mean I'm personally one to actually *prefer* someone a little older than me, but I'm definitely not the norm for most guys. Most guys, even my age (30s), prefer younger women or maybe the exact same age. I just really hope that Don treats her right, and this woman isn't just looking for money or to be connected to a rockstar, and that she really likes him.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

True that many people have married younger people for years. My parents were 6 years apart, but a possible 50 year age difference (if she is in her 20s), that’s a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    True that many people have married younger people for years. My parents were 6 years apart, but a possible 50 year age difference (if she is in her 20s), that’s a bit too much.
    Basically my take on it as well, shun.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

A 50 year age difference...wow. As long as he's happy!

Stuck on the Border

Haha, at least he gets attention. He seems to need it.